Ande43

Paper Cut Outs

23 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there are any paper templates for Paper cutouts....the collection Dazzle has a couple papers that have a cool cut out but am wondering if there are any others anywhere

Ande, Elisha did several papercutting designs recently for the ScrapSimple Club; here are a couple of her products in that club. Is this what you mean?

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: PapercuttingEBA_SSPaper_Papercutting_MKTG_150.jpgEBA_BrushSet_PapercutFrames_MKTG_150.jpg

or did you mean paper dolls? If you search for doll, there are quite a few products in that style & art journal style.

Hi Carol, I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but in addition to the information Barbara gave you, here is a great style set from Syndee which includes a video tutorial; you can see a preview of the video in the product description. Syndee also created a punched out action set, but it doesn't work in PSE. The styles work in all versions of PSE. HTH

SNU_SSStyles_PunchedOut6301_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Punched Out 6301

I'm looking for something like the peach paper in this collection....and the aqua

Dazzle

Hi Carol, I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but in addition to the information Barbara gave you, here is a great style set from Syndee which includes a video tutorial; you can see a preview of the video in the product description. Syndee also created a punched out action set, but it doesn't work in PSE. The styles work in all versions of PSE. HTH

SNU_SSStyles_PunchedOut6301_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Punched Out 6301

This is what I thought of right off! I think you can use it to make "whatever" into punch outs. As for other ready made papers....hmmm I'm thinking. I'll see if I find something.

Hmm... Carol, some of these have a similar punched out effect, but I don't know if they would work for what you want:

BMU_SSPaper_PopUp_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: Pop Up

Hmm... Carol, some of these have a similar punched out effect, but I don't know if they would work for what you want:

BMU_SSPaper_PopUp_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: Pop Up

I have those ...love them....no not what I was after

WOW....amazing things Nica....thanks so much!!..most of them to my wish list.

Glad I could help, Carol. I also put in a request to the designers, we'll see if anyone has the time to pull something together anytime soon. :)

YAY! Monica to the rescue! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Was just messing around with one of the papers from Dazzle and did this....put a paper behind and clipped a paper to the top...post-14855-0-21020000-1397345122_thumb.jpg

Oh the possibilities if the Designers would give us some with Floral patterns cut out or maybe leaves or abstract...Hmmmm...

I was going to suggest that you select the part you want cut out with the magic wand, and delete it - but it seems you figured out a way to do it. I like your creation.

I was going to suggest that you select the part you want cut out with the magic wand, and delete it - but it seems you figured out a way to do it. I like your creation.

Well, I really didn't Jo....this is the way the paper was....I just added a paper on top....it was the Peach one in the Dazzle collection

Carol, now that I understand better... Place a color paper, and layer a border such as ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Edgers Making Waves above it. CTRL + Click the edgers paper and then invert the selection (CTRL + SHIFT + I). Select the color paper layer and click Delete. Then remove the edgers paper. This cuts out the "open space" in the Edgers paper. This will work with any of the templates suggested.

Hope that helps!

Great technique Barbara - TFS! There's a tutorial by Angie using similar methods in this NL: Cut-Outs that Pop!

Seriously...you all amaze me! I didn't even remember writing that tutorial!

Seriously...you all amaze me! I didn't even remember writing that tutorial!

Theresa is definitely the NL guru! :D

One of the things that I did get finished this week for the store is a set of templates like this. Hopefully you all like them...and since it's mischief week maybe a little tease? One of the papers I created for the preview on the marketing?

One of the things that I did get finished this week for the store is a set of templates like this. Hopefully you all like them...and since it's mischief week maybe a little tease? One of the papers I created for the preview on the marketing?

I LOVE it Angie! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Can't wait to see the rest of the set...