Backing Up Supplies

Ok...does this sound goofy....I am going to backup my Lap Top with Carbonite and instead of having them back up my 2T EHD I got another 2T EHD drive so have the same files on each of those,,,, Cheaper in the long run as it is only $59 for a year of just my LT.????

I do that Carol. I back up in more than one place though. We have another hard drive that we don't update as often that I keep in the safe deposit box. And it has everything on it, not just my scrapbook stuff.

Good Idea April

I do that Carol. I back up in more than one place though. We have another hard drive that we don't update as often that I keep in the safe deposit box. And it has everything on it, not just my scrapbook stuff.

Good Idea April

We've been doing it since about 1998 - long before online back-ups were the norm. ;)

Good Idea April

We've been doing it since about 1998 - long before online back-ups were the norm. ;)

Carbonite + two Duplicate EHD drives should be enough...if not I am thinking I was not suppose to have the stuff LOL....as I have said, we scrappers lean toward the Paranoid....I know I do.

I use Carbonite to back up my desktop and my 3TB EHD. My EHD is starting to make weird sounds, so I guess it's time to purchase a new one. This time it will be 4TB. Can't believe that I have that much 'stuff'. I remember when I thought that my new 52MB IBM Computer was big enough. :rofl:

I use Carbonite to back up my desktop and my 3TB EHD. My EHD is starting to make weird sounds, so I guess it's time to purchase a new one. This time it will be 4TB. Can't believe that I have that much 'stuff'. I remember when I thought that my new 52MB IBM Computer was big enough. :rofl:

I have a 2T and two 1T.....The guy out at Staples just looks at me and shakes his head...the second time I went out and got a 1T he said are you sure you need that? I said well, I have a 1T full already and he could not believe it.....not a scrapper, obviously....LOL

Thanks ladies for inspiration. I have 3 EHD and do back up often but now after all this chatter I am inspired to do it again today before leaving to work on the boat. It can run the whole time.

Happy Scrapping

My 3TB EHD died. So I was going to buy a 4TB, as I thought that was as big as they came. Wrongo! I am now the proud owner of a 5TB Seagate EHD. The guy at Best Buy didn't believe that I needed that big of a drive. He tried to talk me into getting either a 2TB or a 3TB. He said, "Honey you don't need that much space." So I answered him back, "Oh but HONEY, I do." I'm surprised that he didn't pat me on the head. ;) Condescending little twirp. So I know what you mean Ande/Carol. :D

My 3TB EHD died. So I was going to buy a 4TB, as I thought that was as big as they came. Wrongo! I am now the proud owner of a 5TB Seagate EHD. The guy at Best Buy didn't believe that I needed that big of a drive. He tried to talk me into getting either a 2TB or a 3TB. He said, "Honey you don't need that much space." So I answered him back, "Oh but HONEY, I do." I'm surprised that he didn't pat me on the head. ;) Condescending little twirp. So I know what you mean Ande/Carol. :D

Well "Honey" I guess you don't know that those big strong guys knew EVERYTHING...LOLOLLOLOLOLLOL....I LOVE how you replied!!!!!!

Archived