New Atc Product Requests?

I haven't participated in an ATC swap for a while, but I'm always watching. I've got a hankering to get back into it. It's been a while since I designed a product specifically geared towards making ATCs, either digital or hybrid. Those of you who make ATCs - is there anything you'd like to have? New templates? Papers and/or embellishments specifically sized for ATCs? Specific themes? Actions or styles? I'm listening!

Hi Elisha. I would love to see papers specifically sized for ATC's. Sometimes when I size 12x12 papers to a 3.5x2.5 ATC, it looks really wonky, especially when it's a patterned paper.

I love your shadow styles, which I use for all kinds of cards, not just ATCs. Maybe, some glitter styles sized for ATCs, along with paper textures.

And more templates, please!

Glad you're thinking about ATCs again! :D

Hi Elisha. I would love to see papers specifically sized for ATC's. Sometimes when I size 12x12 papers to a 3.5x2.5 ATC, it looks really wonky, especially when it's a patterned paper.

Hi Carol, Have you seen the papers here: ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie? There aren't patterned, but they are still nice.

There are also some nice papers in this set: Printable Art and Crafts Sheet: ATC - The Robin

There may be some more in some of the products I have linked in this month's ATC Challenge & Swap thread. The are listed toward the bottom of the post. HTH :)

I love your shadow styles, which I use for all kinds of cards, not just ATCs. Maybe, some glitter styles sized for ATCs, along with paper textures.

And more templates, please!

Glad you're thinking about ATCs again! :D

I agree, Monica, I use her shadows all the time, for every kind of layout!

Hi Carol, Have you seen the papers here: ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie? There aren't patterned, but they are still nice.

There are also some nice papers in this set: Printable Art and Crafts Sheet: ATC - The Robin

There may be some more in some of the products I have linked in this month's ATC Challenge & Swap thread. The are listed toward the bottom of the post. HTH :)

Yep. I've got those and plenty of others, but patterns would be nice. Thanks Theresa.

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go - the glitter styles you asked for and some new backgrounds.

EBA_ATCWatercolor_Paper_MKTG_150.jpgATC Watercolor Paper

EBA_SSStylesBig_ATCGlitter1261_MKTG_150.ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: ATC Glitter Super Biggie

I still hear you on the templates and the edges. I'll also start putting more backgrounds in the store. Any more ideas are welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

I've got another little ATC goodie coming up. Here's a sneak peek at a couple cards I made with the new product:

Look for it on New Product Friday!

And I've also got an action that will resize your 12x12 to ATC size (2.5x3.5) which preserves your edges. It's pretty slick - just doing some perfecting on it.

Here you go! Three (3) textured backgrounds and six (6) overlay edges, perfectly sized for your Artist Trading Cards (ATCs). Recolor them, clip digital papers to them, and/or apply styles to create your little pieces of art!

EBA_SSPaper_ATCBackEdgers_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: ATC Backgrounds and Edges

Please continue to post here with anything else you'd like to see.

Archived