5 replies to this topic

#1 BrendaT

BrendaT

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:57 PM

Here's an "etiquette" question. Does a layout need to be posted the day of a challenge? i.e., the Saturday Color, etc. I think I've seen some posts that were later. I've always wanted to do a sketch challenge, and now I have one using the Tuesday Blog Sketch, but I hesitate to post it because it's so much later . . . 

#2 Ande43

Ande43

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • Personal Statement:Remember the little things for one day you will look back, and realize they were the BIG things

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:05 PM

I know I have posted  later....by the end of the week....Is it ok to post later than the week of the challenge??? inquiring mind want to know LOL

Untitled 1

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#3 Smoky

Smoky

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
  • Personal Statement:I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

I regularly post months after the challenge! LOL! I don't believe there is a deadline for Daily Challenges, and I know April has said there isn't one for the High Noon Challenge. If not for that, I wouldn't be able to participate at all. I am a slooow scrapper. In fact, I have a few from several months ago that I'm going to have to go back and hunt the original task down so I can add my link to it. :rofl:

gallery_22670_297_4102.png

BLINKIES_Blessed.gifBLINKIES_NightSCRAP.gifBLINKIES_membmonth.gif

#4 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,641 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:30 PM

There is no deadline for the regular weekly challenges, so you can post a layout to the specific challenge gallery at any time.

The only time there is a deadline is for contests such as the Monthly Layout Contest, swaps such as the monthly ATC Challenge & Swap, Hybrid ATC Swap, Monthly Recipe Swap, monthly forum game challenges when layouts are required, and special event challenges/contests.

Normally, if  there is a deadline for posting layouts for a challenge, the deadline will be mentioned in the opening post. HTH :)

#5 BrendaT

BrendaT

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:33 PM

Thanks! That's pretty much what I thought but just wanted to be sure - so I'm off to post my Sketch Tuesday LO on Saturday! ;)

#6 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,641 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

Thanks! That's pretty much what I thought but just wanted to be sure - so I'm off to post my Sketch Tuesday LO on Saturday! ;)

Sounds Great Brenda. Looking forward to seeing your LO! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users