Hello From Carol S.

casdrs32

Hello, my name is Carol and I am new to digital scrapbooking. I have scrapped for the last 14 years but always did it manually. Then I bought Photo Elements 12 and joined the digital camera club in Tucson, where we spent the winter at an RV park. A couple of the ladies showed me how to make a digital page and how to make my own PNG files. And a monster was born!! I have a long way to go & so much to learn but I love what I have done. I am also so glad the ladies told me about Scrap Girls. An amazing website! Such pretty things! However, in addition to Scrap Girls, I just scanned in ALL of my stickers and papers, hundreds of them, and am slowly making PNGs out of those that look the best. See, I told you I had become a monster!

I am from Virginia Beach, VA. We are fulltime RVers, and LOVE the lifestyle. I scrapbook all of our travels so I am the kind of travel nut that even takes pictures through the windshield of the truck as we amble down the road! We traveled extensively in our RV for 6 years and then we sold the house 5 years ago. We have been all over the US. So I have scrapped tons of photos! I just love all the beautiful scenery out there. We winter somewhere warm and then head out to explore in the summer. I just scrap along the way and it is my favorite hobby. I look forward to even more of what Scrap Girls has to offer. Hope to get to know many of you through the forum.

Carol

Welcome to ScrapGirls Carol! We are so glad you are here!! Can't wait to see your layouts! Don't worry...I think we are all digital monsters here... ;)

I love traveling and seeing the sights along the way!! There is nothing wrong with windshield shots! ;)

You sound VERY ambitious scanning and saving your stickers and "paper things". Good for you!

Don't hesitate to post and ask questions...we are a friendly helpful bunch here!!

Hi Carol, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations. We're a very friendly and helpful bunch, so don't hesitate to ask questions. :)

Looks like you are getting a warm welcome here ...so here is a welcome from me too.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages and travel shots. I want to see the US through your camera lens so please share.. We do travel by water so it is a different perspective and much more limited. "One if by land two if by sea"

• 2 months later...

Archived