Art Journaling Chat & Challenge 7Pm Et

MariJ

Ready for a little "All About Me" scrapping with a mischievous touch? Join Jody (Jode2771) and Marilyn (MariJ) for a whimsical look into the world of Art Journaling - digital style! We will discuss the basics of Art Journaling and talk about our own experiences of scrapping about ourselves.

But, be prepared - there may be an added surprise! :D:secret:

Here's Jode and my layouts!

Jode 1

Marilyn

Jode 2

Jode and I both used the new SG Charity Collection Playful Notions for our layouts - it's lots of fun to work with! –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Thanks to everyone for coming to the chat, here is the prompt-

Mischief Week Art Journaling Prompt:

For Mischief Week we thought we'd focus solely on someone we rarely scrap about, ourselves!

You might say - but that's what Art Journaling is all about and you're right.

So the first challenge is that your page MUST be about YOU. But, there's an added twist! We usually suggest that no photos be used, but as a mischievous surprise we are challenging you to include a photo of yourself on your page. This photo should be altered, colorized, use a photo treatment, filter, style etc. But we must see some sort of altered photo of YOU on your layout. :)

I would like to join you for this chat but will be out at this time - Sunday morning here.

Sorry, I could not attend the chat. Thank you for the challenge as it proved to be a good one for me when I looked at what word art I wanted to use.... HAPPINESS

Can't believe that I missed the chat. I'll try and get a layout done today. I've gotten behind on my scrapping as my hand has been acting up again.

Ohhhh.. So sorry Carol, I was wondering if you were ok. :( Take care of yourself. xo

Such wonderful layouts in the Mischief Week Gallery, everyone! Thanks for participating...

Jode and I did a random drawing of all the posted layouts and the winner is ----------

:2468who-do-we-appreciate:ANN BK!!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations, Ann! :sign_Congrats_wav: You have won a Collection Mini!!!

Please email Angie for your prize.

:welldone4jb: Everyone!!!

Thanks for participating, Jody and Marilyn

• 2 weeks later...

Archived