• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ande43

Ande43

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts
  • Personal Statement:Remember the little things for one day you will look back, and realize they were the BIG things

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:27 PM

Well, got my LT back home again...it was like missing a child LOL.....now need to work on my "Styles"  I decided to delete several styles that I did not think I would use....right now anyway...short of memory on my CDrive and thought that was one way to save space.....How do I re-install the ones I want to keep on here.....The message from Photoshop Editor pops up saying Could not load the styles because the file could not be found.....click ok....but this will not close and can't close Photoshop either....will have to shut down it seems....

How do I navigate to the PSE Program Files....OS ©...then what is the path  from there

Untitled 1

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#2 Ande43

Ande43

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts
  • Personal Statement:Remember the little things for one day you will look back, and realize they were the BIG things

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

Ahhhh, I found the two items and deleted them will let you know what happens

TA>>DA......And there they all are.   Totally shock myself sometimes......Well, ALWAYS shock myself when I do something and it works .....not without your help ladies.....not without your help. :thanks:

Untitled 1

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#3 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,762 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:00 PM

Ahhhh, I found the two items and deleted them will let you know what happens

TA>>DA......And there they all are.   Totally shock myself sometimes......Well, ALWAYS shock myself when I do something and it works .....not without your help ladies.....not without your help. :thanks:

YAY! Happy to hear you got it working Carol. Just give us a yell anytime you need help. :)

BTW, for future reference when you install styles in PSE 6, 7, 8 or 9  in Vista or Windows 7, the  path for the MediaDatabase.db3 is:

C: > ProgramData> Adobe > Photoshop Elements > YourVersion > Locale > en_us.

The path for the ThumbDatabase.db3 is:

C: > ProgramData> Adobe > Photoshop Elements > YourVersion.

HTH

Edited by teecee, 26 April 2014 - 03:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users