Monday Challenge - Close Up

ValerieT

It's the last Monday in April, how did that happen?

I had a hard time coming up with a challenge for today, I was all out of ideas. In the end I searched my computer and camera for some photos to scrap, hoping I would get some inspiration from them. As luck would have it, I did.

There on my camera waiting to be uploaded were some photos of Kiahna searching for eggs on Easter Sunday. Amongst those photos was a close up of Kiahna's egg "basket".

So your challenge today is to use a close up photo somewhere on your layout. Maybe, like me, you have a close up photo ready to use, or you could highlight a small part of a photo. Close in on someone's eyes, or a building, maybe a flower. It's up to you. Your close up doesn't have to be large or the main photo on the layout.

Post your finished layouts in the Monday Challenge Gallery.

I can't wait to see your close ups.

can I say this without offended anyone........ my brain is stupid! That's what I call my spine and the brain is joining forces with it. You'd think once you do something numerous times you could continue to do it. Not so with linking.... I've linked this about 10 times and none of those times showed correctly. So, here it is....

Archived