Tuesday Newsletter Challenge 4/29

tiza126

Have you seen the new Scrap Girls collaborative collection, Playful Notions?

SG_PlayfulNotions_MKTG300.jpg

Our wonderful and talented designers joined forces to create this colorful and fun collection. And... all of the proceeds from this collection benefit our chosen charity:

Food for the Poor, a terrific Christian organization that helps those who need it most. We have requested that money raised by Scrap Girls goes specifically toward providing clean drinking water by helping to dig new wells for some very grateful communities around the world.

"Whimsical" is the theme for this spring's charity kit. So for today's challenge, I want you to create pages with your interpretation of "WHIMSY."

Using the Playful Notions collection would be a great start, so I encourage you to purchase this product if you haven't already. Plus, 100% of the proceeds to go charity, so it's a win-win situation!

When you finish your whimsical layouts, post them to the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery.

I don't really know what 'Whimsy' means. I'll try to do one though, I can't wait to use the collection. Will have to wait until tomorrow when my next 40 gigs internet time kicks in.

whimsy (also whimsey)

noun, plural whim·sies.

1. capricious humor or disposition; extravagant, fanciful, or excessively playful expression: a play with lots of whimsy.
2. an odd or fanciful notion.
3. anything odd or fanciful; a product of playful or capricious fancy: a whimsy from an otherwise thoughtful writer.

Theresa, thanks for the explanation but you used such big words that I'm even more at a loss. :giggle_bear::giggle_bear: Does it just mean funny? Or cute??

Hi Belle, when I think of "whimsy", I usually think of fun and playful. HTH ;)

Theresa, thanks for the explanation but you used such big words that I'm even more at a loss. :giggle_bear::giggle_bear: Does it just mean funny? Or cute??

Hi Belle, when I think of "whimsy", I usually think of fun and playful. HTH ;)

Thanks Theresa. I'll just do funny. Thanks.

Archived