Pse Question

Ande43

When I open a new File in PSE and began working on it I usually go to the little "Arrange" Icon at the top and click on the Square option I the upper left hand corner then start creating......I have always been able to just activate the LO and then scroll with the little wheel in the middle of my mouse to make it larger say to do journaling.....all of a sudden that does not work anymore.....I have clicked on "Zoom In" or out but that is a hastle much easier to just use the mouse....Anyone know why it has changed ...did I click on something without knowing it.??

Hmmmm... I'm not sure and I know someone else will come along Carol but I know that usually when I have a problem like this I "reset tool" for whichever one I'm using.

I also had a tool act strangely yesterday and couldn't figure out why but then realized I had the cap locks on. When I took it off, the tool worked fine! :)

Hi Carol,

If Marilyn's suggestions don't work you might want to try going to Edit>Preferences>General and be sure Zoom with Scroll Wheel is checked. HTH ;)

Hi Carol,

If Marilyn's suggestions don't work you might want to try going to Edit>Preferences>General and be sure Zoom with Scroll Wheel is checked. HTH ;)

Well, I just knew someone --you guys would "Fix" it.....that did the trick......oh gosh what would we do without Scrap Girls :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Theresa to the rescue. I just started using this feature lately and it's great.

I was totally lost without it....

Archived