Hello From North Texas

Hello y'all,

I'm the mother of a 17 year old girl and a 20 year old boy and have been married to my wonderful and sometimes annoying husband for almost 21 years.

I have been scrapping for a couple of years now and I love every moment of it! I love the Scrap Girls store most of all but my checkbook does not or my husband hahaha. I am most drawn to Brandy Murry's designs for their class, style and the uniqueness she put into her kits. I seem to have ended up with almost everything she has in the store. Thanks for all ideas and support you give me and I look forward to seeing what all the forum has to offer. Thanks a bunch

Vikki Lamar

Paris, TX

Welcome to Scrap Girls Vikki! We're happy to have you on the forum. We have challenges on the forum every day but Sunday. If you post pages in the gallery using mostly SG products, your layout has a chance to be chosen as a weekly layout winner. We'd love to see what you're creating with all those gorgeous products you're getting. :)

Hi Vikki and welcome to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations. Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you need any help. We are a very friendly and helpful group. :)

Welcome, Vikki! I am down here in South Texas, just north of Houston. I totally agree with you, Brandy makes some gorgeous stuff, as do all of our designers. Can't wait to see tour layouts.

Thank you for the sweet welcome. I will try to post some pages soon, if I ever figure out how to get it done.

There are lots of chats scheduled tomorrow for iNSD. The schedule is on the blog... http://scrapgirls.com/blog/april-27th-weekly-layout-winner-forum-schedule/ Stop by when you can and ask questions, we are here to help. If you can't make the chats just post your questions in the forum and you'll get some tips and answers.

Hi, Vikki! I'm also a Texan -- and a North Texas Texan at that! I live in Arlington. Sooo glad you're here and hope you really jump in and try some of those chats tomorrow for iNSD. Look forward to seeing you and your work!

Cindy

Well Hello to you. Welcome to the best place to get inspiration and help...the purple place. We are looking forward to seeing your pages.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vikki, welcome! I'm a misplaced Texan now. :) But my heart is still there. (Aren't all Texas husbands supposed to be annoying? :) )This is a super nice group and you can get lots of help and friendship here. I love Brandy's and so many other's collections. Now that I've gotten used to the Blog, there's a lot of good tutorials there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Vikki! It's great to have you here in our online community... I am also a Brandy Murry fan, and had a lovely time working with her on the Time Traveler collaboration a few years back. Of course, you have to hear her lovely southern accent to fully appreciate her charm!

• 1 year later...

Hi Vicki, I'm a couple of years late but if you're still with scrapgirls I wanted to extend a hello from a fellow Texas. I'm in the Fort Worth area. I see.....Paris to Brownsville....those are like two countries apart! ha ha. Hope you're still enjoying this wonderful scrapgirl world!

Archived