Color Challenge Chat 9 Am Eastern Time

Join Theresa (teecee) and Conda (SodScrap) at 9:00 AM ET for the Color Challenge Chat-National Scrapbook Day Edition! You won’t want to miss all the colorful fun this chat is sure to bring! Hope to see you there! :gathering:

I’ll be back after the chat to reveal what your challenge will be. In the meantime, here’s a hint: “If I were a color palette, I would want to be ________&________.”

Today’s challenge is to choose the name of the palette you would like to be from the names below and use some or all of those colors in your layout. You aren’t required to use the products the colors are from, but you certainly may if you would like to. By the way, the products are all on sale today! (Saturday May 3rd until Midnight ET)

Have fun and be sure to post your layouts in the Scrap Girls international Scrapbook Day Gallery and post a link in this thread.

1.png Bright & Beautiful from Heart of Gold Collection Biggie BMU_HeartofGold_Collection_MKTG_150.jpg

2.jpg Fun & Festive from Party Lover Collection Mini SBA_PartyLover_MKTG_150.jpg

3.png Soft & Sweet from A Mother's Love Collection Super Mini AFT_AML_CollSM_MKTG_150.jpg

If I were a color palette, I would want to be Bright & Beautiful. You can see my layout here

Remember: Those who post their completed layouts in the Scrap Girls interNational Scrapbook Day Gallery for all seven of our National Scrapbook Day chats will be entered into a drawing for a $20 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate! The challenges for each chat will be posted in the interNational Scrapbook Day Forum. To enter the drawing, send an email with your seven layout links to games@scrapgirls.com. Emails must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET), Sunday, May 4, 2014, to qualify for the drawing.

Thanks to all who participated in the chat/challenge, the layouts are all wonderful; and special thanks to Conda for co-hosting! :lovey-smilie:

Archived