Newsletter Challenge-Mothers 5/6/2014

SodScrap

Mother's Day is a great opportunity to cherish your mother (or her memory) through digital scrapbooking.
Today's Newsletter Challenge is to create a layout about your mother (or mother figure). It's your turn to try and convey all the feelings you have for your mother into a single page.
To help you with your challenge the Mothers/Womens Category is on sale (30% off!!) for two days (Tuesday and Wednesday)!!
Remember: Submit a layout that uses mostly ScrapGirls products and post it in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery by 11:59 p.m. (ET) Saturday and you could win a $10 Gift Certificate to the ScrapGirls Boutique!
When you finish your layouts please post them in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

It's always difficult for me around Mother's Day because even though my Mother has been gone for many years, it all seems very fresh around this time of year. Her birthday was May 22, so the month of May always brings back all kinds of wonderful childhood memories for me. She was a very special lady - a teacher, a wife, a Georgia Peach and definitely a lady and a real Southern Belle! Manners were uber important to her and she drilled them into me as if her life depended on it - I still drink my tea with my little finger out as all good Southern Belle's do! And she was MY Mom!

My Mom

Thankyou for the Scrap Therapy to create this page ( did include a few tears as I put it together): Dear Mum

Archived