May Swap Crop Partners!

CRS

May is here and so is another round of the Swap Crop! The theme this month Special Men in your Lives! I know June is Father's Day, but I thought if we did this in advance, we could print and frame our layouts for those special men if you'd like. We've done the special women before, so let's get those men!

Contact your partners and send her a PM asking for their email address/sharing your address. Then send your photos to the person below you on the list. You'll receive photos to scrap from the person above you. The bottom person will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos and journaling as you'd like, but only one LO is required. Reveal day is June 1st.

Below are the Partners:

crs

Florida

Granny

Bride

Belle

Laurel Lakey

Lorac

Nica

ValerieT

I am already overwhelmed and it's going to get worse. I will have to sit this one out. It's been a long time since I missed a swap crop, but I know I won't be able to do justice to anyone else's photos. June won't be any better... See you all in July.

I wish I could May is super busy month..5 birthdays, 2 family anniversaries and launching the boat ( which is like getting a house ready to live in) I look forward to seeing everyone's talents.

I am already overwhelmed and it's going to get worse. I will have to sit this one out. It's been a long time since I missed a swap crop, but I know I won't be able to do justice to anyone else's photos. June won't be any better... See you all in July.

It's going to seem strange having a Swap Crop without you, Ann! We'll miss you, but I understand. I had to miss last month's swap.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived