May Recipe Swap

SodScrap

This month's theme is Scrumptious Salads-Lettuce salads, fruit salads, vegetable salads...you get the idea, any salad. Don't you just love a yummy salad?

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Thursday May 29.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

What I want to know though....why is it that restaurant salads ALWAYS taste better than ones you make at home, EVEN if you put the exact same things in them???

I've always wondered that myself! Let me see what I can find. I should have time to participate!

What I want to know though....why is it that restaurant salads ALWAYS taste better than ones you make at home, EVEN if you put the exact same things in them???

I've always wondered that myself! Let me see what I can find. I should have time to participate!

Perhaps it's because they don't drench their salads in dressing - or they have a 'house' dressing?

I always get into conversations with the wait staff at one of my fav restaurants, and they said the balsamic dressing is loaded with sugars and cheeses plus other things. On spinach it is outstanding, but probably not so great for you. I tell myself "spinach and eggs are healthy!"

I always get into conversations with the wait staff at one of my fav restaurants, and they said the balsamic dressing is loaded with sugars and cheeses plus other things. On spinach it is outstanding, but probably not so great for you. I tell myself "spinach and eggs are healthy!"

Exactly!!! Eggs are great protein and spinach is almost a super food! :)

This is mine Beetroot salad

Great card!

Here is mine. I hope you enjoy it! Layered Caribbean Chicken Salad

This sounds delicious! Colorful too!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, the recipes are due tomorrow!

That stinks Becky! Hope you get it straightened out!!

I have replied to each recipe that I have received for the swap. NOW to figure out which one(s) I'm going to scrap!

I'm not sure if it's my computer, my internet, or me.....but my goodness it is a slow as molasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post back after I have e-mailed the link. (hopefully sooner rather than later...........)

Archived