Newsletter Challenge-Easy Pages-5/27/14

SodScrap

Today we want to see you get a layout done fast - so our challenge to you is simple. Go find your favorite Easy Page or JIF Kit and some photos. Be sure to share your layouts with us on the Scrap Girls Forum to be eligible for a prize. For added fun...grab your timer and let us know how quickly you completed your layout!!

Congratulations to GardenGirl,she won last week's Newsletter Challenge!! Check out her winning layout Bike!!

Don't miss the sale on EASY PAGES and JIF KITS- they are 30% off!!

Remember: Submit a layout that uses mostly ScrapGirls products and post it in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery by 11:59 p.m. (ET) Saturday and you could win a $10 Gift Certificate to the ScrapGirls Boutique!
When you finish your layouts please post them in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Here is my Jiffy page. I put it together in about 15 minutes and then I spent more time than that trying to decide what else to add. In the end I remembered the purpose of the challenge and relied on the designers work. It does take a little effort to let go but I'm happy with the result.

This was definitely done quickly as I should be getting our dinner ready. Took me 7 minutes from after choosing which jif to use. Aerodrome Beach

• 2 weeks later...

Archived