Midwest Meetup Fall 2014

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So lets do both! ;) Lei likes men in kilts!!

I'm game, I can try new things and have my beet salad and Lei can have men in kilts. Sounds like a win/win to me!

And I may even try the beet salad!! LOL

Soooo all this talk about the food and beets and kilts.... does this mean we're set on St. Louis and I should start scouting hotels?

Not sure everyone has spoken up. I'm game to go where ever, but St. Louis does have certain things going for it...like you will be there, beet salad, sticky toffee pudding, St. Louis-style pizza, and men in kilts!

What are the other possibilities? Anyone else have places we should consider before making more solid plans for St. Louis?

So lets do both! ;) Lei likes men in kilts!!

I'm game, I can try new things and have my beet salad and Lei can have men in kilts. Sounds like a win/win to me!

And I may even try the beet salad!! LOL

Awesome, Lei - it was fantastic!

Not sure everyone has spoken up. I'm game to go where ever, but St. Louis does have certain things going for it...like you will be there, beet salad, sticky toffee pudding, St. Louis-style pizza, and men in kilts!

What are the other possibilities? Anyone else have places we should consider before making more solid plans for St. Louis?

Don't let me influence the location selection. :embarrassed003:

Soooo all this talk about the food and beets and kilts.... does this mean we're set on St. Louis and I should start scouting hotels?

I'd say you pretty much sold St. Lois. lol

If no one has other suggestions for places, I'm game for St. Louis. Can we start working on dates? My weekend of the 10th is booked. Other than that, I'm open. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I say go for it! We have had great success with the Drury. Theresa, which location is it? (do you remember, I certainly don't....) How about this weekend?? LOL...not that I am anxious for a get away or anything....

Michele-I probably have the e-mail address of the lady I worked w/last time we were in STL. I will look for it shortly.

Karen-that is an amazing dessert, I couldn't think of it's name...but we did share one. MMMMM

If no one has other suggestions for places, I'm game for St. Louis. Can we start working on dates? My weekend of the 10th is booked. Other than that, I'm open. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I say go for it! We have had great success with the Drury. Theresa, which location is it? (do you remember, I certainly don't....) How about this weekend?? LOL...not that I am anxious for a get away or anything....

Michele-I probably have the e-mail address of the lady I worked w/last time we were in STL. I will look for it shortly.

Karen-that is an amazing dessert, I couldn't think of it's name...but we did share one. MMMMM

The Drury near Forest Park (Hampton Ave.)

Umm...I'm not available this weekend, Conda. Sorry.

The Drury near Forest Park (Hampton Ave.)

Umm...I'm not available this weekend, Conda. Sorry.

Lol...Bummer.

I found the email address of the person we worked with last time. I will forward it to you Michele if I hear back from her.

Sounds like St. Louis it is! Let's see if we can nail down some dates so we can get working with the hotel. Conda heard back from the Drury Inn lady and we both have her contact info.

Available weekends are:

03Oct - 05Oct

17Oct - 19Oct (possible hotel conflict with Rock & Roll Marathon)

24Oct - 26Oct

31Oct - 02Nov

Personally, I'm liking the looks of 24Oct - 26Oct, but I can do any one on the list. Anyone else have preferences or are unavailable a specific weekend?

You all make a decision and I'll go from there. I just found out I have a trip in September for work (to Kansas City lol), so I'm going to have to work on DH for this trip. :)

Conda and I have started talking to Drury Inn in Forest Park (St. Louis), which is where we were last time. I've asked about 24Oct - 26Oct and will keep y'all posted on hotel availability. Then we'll talk about pricing for the meeting room and a block of rooms for us.

Anyone have any issues with those dates, speak up!

This is starting to get real...

Archived