Midwest Meetup Fall 2014

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard back from Brittany, 24Oct - 26Oct is open for them. They can get us sleeping rooms for $119.99 per night and she offered the ballroom, which can be split in 2 if needed.

If I'm remembering the hotel correctly (and the pictures on line helped) any opinions on the room we had before, it wasn't the ballroom (which sounds huge), it was off the commons/food seating area, I don't recall if it had a name or not.

Before I reply, two questions:

1. Does $119.99/night sound reasonable?
  2. Does anyone remember what room we had there for our scrapping?

I've heard back from Brittany, 24Oct - 26Oct is open for them. They can get us sleeping rooms for $119.99 per night and she offered the ballroom, which can be split in 2 if needed.

If I'm remembering the hotel correctly (and the pictures on line helped) any opinions on the room we had before, it wasn't the ballroom (which sounds huge), it was off the commons/food seating area, I don't recall if it had a name or not.

Before I reply, two questions:

1. Does $119.99/night sound reasonable?
  2. Does anyone remember what room we had there for our scrapping?

I will check my paperwork regarding the meeting room. I'm heading out for a bit, so it may be after lunch...I'll let you know!

Are we on official count down yet??? I just looked at air fare and it is very reasonable! I think I need to have Michele make mine though ... she always seems to get the best deals!! So looking forward to this!!

You gals are so sweet! I just texted Amy and she said she doesn't think she can do it this year:( I should know in the next couple days if I can make it. It would be awesome to see you all again and meet/greet/hug Lei and others:)

Hi Everyone! So exciting that there is going to be a meetup!! We are traveling to Santa Fe in September, so it's unlikely I'll be able to leave again so soon. I'll keep an eye out for these dates in case anything changes. I need my SG friend fix too!

Hi Everyone! So exciting that there is going to be a meetup!! We are traveling to Santa Fe in September, so it's unlikely I'll be able to leave again so soon. I'll keep an eye out for these dates in case anything changes. I need my SG friend fix too!

Oh...it would be AWESOME if you could make it!!

Are we on official count down yet??? I just looked at air fare and it is very reasonable! I think I need to have Michele make mine though ... she always seems to get the best deals!! So looking forward to this!!

Ha Lei, I just keep shopping on Delta.com :) This time will be fun for me since my contract here in Moline, IL ends in September. If they extend, I'll be close enough to drive. If I'm back in MI, I'll need to fly but probably won't know until right in September! I'll have to play it by ear unless we get word about the contract.

There's also the possibility I'll be in Des Moines on a different contract with the same client, in that case maybe I can drive in with some of the gals. Who knows?

Ha Lei, I just keep shopping on Delta.com :) This time will be fun for me since my contract here in Moline, IL ends in September. If they extend, I'll be close enough to drive. If I'm back in MI, I'll need to fly but probably won't know until right in September! I'll have to play it by ear unless we get word about the contract.

There's also the possibility I'll be in Des Moines on a different contract with the same client, in that case maybe I can drive in with some of the gals. Who knows?

I could pick you up on my way through, and we could carpool on from Angie's! :)

I'm still trying to figure things out here. And I completely forgot about the Portland meet-up in Sept and we are also going on vacation in August. Not sure I can do it all but really really want to and will start looking up flights just in case. Is it at the same hotel and same airport as the last one?

I could pick you up on my way through, and we could carpool on from Angie's! :)

Sounds like a plan! I'll have to wait until Sept to find out where I'll be.

Archived