Midwest Meetup Fall 2014

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did laundry too. And dishes. And 2 more layouts, while I still have my scrapping groove. :dancing_penguin:

Easter is April 5th, but other than that my Spring is wide open :daisy:

It will take me a few loads tomorrow to get caught up....I maybe have 4 times as much laundry!! ;)

I'm working on the layout I started late last night. It's almost complete!

Second, and last load is in the dryer. According to the timer on my phone, 33 minutes to go. Then I'm off to bed.

Currently talking with DH on Skype. We normally have the weekend together after I've been away, but this was worth it. Really, really fun times with y'all!

Go ROYALS!!!!

I did laundry too. And dishes. And 2 more layouts, while I still have my scrapping groove. :dancing_penguin:

Easter is April 5th, but other than that my Spring is wide open :daisy:

It will take me a few loads tomorrow to get caught up....I maybe have 4 times as much laundry!! ;)

I'm working on the layout I started late last night. It's almost complete!

Will be keeping an eye out :happy014:

I came home for about 15 minutes, then went to Nick's (grand nephew) soccer game and brought him and older sister Kate home with me. Later took them both home and babysat them and little sister Rosie. Just now getting home and catching up on my shows. That may take a while. I had so much fun this weekend and planning to put away some money each month so I can make the next one.

Karen

I'm glad everyone is home safe and sound.

I met my boys for dinner at Pizza Ranch and then headed home for boy bedtime. Jeff started the laundry. I'll finish it today:)

Thanks to Michele for coordinating the weekend, for everyone who drove us to the meet up and around town and for all the great fun the whole time!

Apparently we didn't yell loud enough (although my throat is scratchy this morning), because the Royals didn't win. But now that they will be at home, they can do it!

I put a fresh coat of ROYAL BLUE polish on my toes. I'm wearing my party like it's 1985 shirt...they will have a great day resting in Kansas City and be ready to take the crown tomorrow night!!!

LOL...yes it's back alive and running. The boys were very happy, and I was glad not to have to have a car payment at this time. Fingers crossed that it just continues running

Well, if the van dies completely while you are back home, then St. Louis can't be blamed, which means hubby will let you come back here again in the future! :)

LOL...yes it's back alive and running. The boys were very happy, and I was glad not to have to have a car payment at this time. Fingers crossed that it just continues running

I've got my fingers crossed for you too! I'm happy that the Party Van lives on (for your sake, lol...the Malibu got us to StL and back just fine:)

I'm still thinking of Diesel and hope his foot will be healed soon.

Archived