Midwest Meetup Fall 2014

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you guys all have a fantastic time - travel safely and be sure to keep in touch with us! :)

I wish you were coming, Theresa! I have wanted to meet you forever!

Me too CIndy! Maybe someday..... :bighug:

Hope you guys all have a fantastic time - travel safely and be sure to keep in touch with us! :)

i second the motion that I've wanted to meet you forever!

i second the motion that I've wanted to meet you forever!

Awww, I"d really, really, reallllly love to meet you guys too! Maybe next year??? :rolleyes:

I've meet Theresa and she is a doll!! Next time we have to drag Theresa and Marilyn to the meet up!

I'll be leaving for the airport in about 30 minutes. Just checking in one last time before I take off!

CRS

Posted Today, 09:12 AM

I've meet Theresa and she is a doll!! Next time we have to drag Theresa and Marilyn to the meet up!

I'll be leaving for the airport in about 30 minutes. Just checking in one last time before I take off!

I want to meet Theresa and Marilyn!!! Next year. Start clearing your calendar ;)

I'm rushing to get everything finished here at the office, then I'll head to the hotel. See everyone sooooooooooon!!

I want to meet YOU & everyone too. And, you honestly wouldn't have to drag, I'd come quite willingly. :D

Need to start saving now... This year it was just two plane flights to my sisters & that wedding and then here - in two months was too much to handle. :(

I'll keep watching threads though and try to plan, I SOOOooooooo want to meet you all in person. (I feel I already actually "know" you!)

I want to meet Theresa and Marilyn!!! Next year. Start clearing your calendar ;)

I'm rushing to get everything finished here at the office, then I'll head to the hotel. See everyone sooooooooooon!!

Yes girls, clear those calendars!:)

We're here, we're here, despite a little trouble with the "Party Bus". Thank goodness for rental cars!

Glad you are home safely Carla!! And to have brownies waiting, you must rate!!

Angie and I are home safely.

My suitcases (BOTH of them) are unpacked and everything put away. Suitcases up on the shelf until the next trip. The dishwasher is running (it was loaded...but no one must know how to turn it on) and the second load of laundry is going.

Thank you Michele for coordinating for us all. I really appreciate your willingness to do that!!

Local girls (the Karens and Laura) thanks so much for playing shuttle for airport runs and photo walks!!

I had such a great time!!

I'll start a countdown for next spring when we are ready!

I came home and went to a soccer game, then 2 of the kids came home with me. We almost went to the zoo, but I didn't push too hard when they didn't run right out to my car. Now I am at their house and got everyone bathed and ready for bed. We're watching Disney channel and the 3 yo will be going to bed when the current show is over and the other 2 soon after. I sure am glad I took tomorrow as a vacation day as well.

I'm tired. But it sure was worth it.

Karen

Home safe and sound. Just walked in the door because we needed to go grocery shopping. I plan to spend the rest of the night on the :sofa: catching up on my shows. I'll do laundry tomorrow. I had the best time with you gals! My face hurts from laughing :roll-on-floor-laughing:

Glad to hear everyone is home safe and sound. So enjoyed meeting you gals! Yes, my stomach STILL hurts! :gathering: Was a fabulous time with all of you!! Spent the afternoon at the zoo w/ DS checking out Halloween decor.

Can't wait for Conda's next countdown to commence!

Now planted on the sofa in front of the silver screen cheering for the Royals!!

Archived