Re-June-Venate Your Scrapbooking!

ValerieT

June-Task 1

I always move my photos to a photo. Then an event folder. That's about as deep as I get. I have so many heritage photos--- well most of them are! :) Often I go by genealogy organization of Parents, grandparents-name, my kids and name. I also have tons of nature photos and I pretty much name them with when and where.

I'm just kidding about things, Valerie. I stress my self out trying to be perfect. :embarrassed003: Everyone is great.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task #1

My photos are all downloaded.

I use Canon ZoomBrowser EX software that came with my camera, it automatically sorts my photos in chronoligical order and I can also assign keywords,grade and tag my photos.

I also burn them to cd as well as my EHD.

Task #1

I am current with getting my photos off of my camera. I organize by year and then date. Some are also labeled as a special occasion. I am also trying to get rid of really bad photos and organize the good ones by people, place and event in bridge.

Task #1 Completed. I always download my photos the same day that I take them.

I organize my photos by date taken and then what the subject matter is. Under that I will add folders breaking down what is in the folder. For instance: 2014 05 22 Winterthur. Then under that I broke it down even further: Azaleas, Downtown Abbey Costumes, Peony Garden, Reflecting Pool, Statuary, etc.

Task #2 Completed. I used a photo that I took of one of the costumes from 'Downton Abbey' when I was at Winterthur (pronounced Winter-tour) a few weeks ago. It is of Sybil, the youngest daughter, showing off her new 'Harem Pants' outfit.

I've not been feeling well so I haven't taken any photos since May 22nd. Got to try and get out more often. Maybe a trip to the gardens today after my doctor's visit.

Task #1: Well, I downloaded my photos from my camera. I'm afraid to say that they were all taken by DH and they're all of parts of old cars (not even the whole car!). I have no idea why. He was on a field trip with DS#2, but there's only one picture of DS. My husband doesn't even like cars!

Task #2: That said, I guess I'll be scrapping some pictures from earlier in the month of the rhododendron we have in the front yard.

Oh, I sort my photos by year and then month. As I clean them up, I label them with the date (i.e. 2014-06-03) and the names of the people in the picture and possibly their ages. The file names are pretty long, but my computer seems to handle it well.

June 3-Task 2

I am going to scrap a photo of Luke with my Kindle...some very interesting journaling to go with

Archived