Re-June-Venate Your Scrapbooking!

ValerieT

Task #1 - I downloaded quite a few photos, some of them were very old. My filing system is sorted by places, occasions, my house & yard, a bunch of folders labeled New Photos that are downloaded, but not filed. Under these, I sort by specific place or date of the occasions.

Task #2 - I found some pretty photos of my yard in summer, I think I'll try scrapping them.

I don't understand task #3 - do I use the collection with the layout, or just cruise the boutique?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task #2 I think I'll scrap a photo of a woodcock on her nest the DH took in Magee Marsh this May - or perhaps the eagle on her nest, with a bit of the head of a hatchling showing - or both, if the rest of the tasks permit more than one picture.

Task #3 Oh my goodness - the choices! I need grasses & trees, brown tones and green. After searching the boutique, and my stash, I've narrowed it down (and that's true oxymoron) to 13 collections from which to pick and choose. High on the list are Durin's Hidden Beauty, Sarah's Feathered Friends, and Amanda's Reawakening.

Looking forward to some more directions to help focus my planning. :lol:

Task #1 - I downloaded quite a few photos, some of them were very old. My filing system is sorted by places, occasions, my house & yard, a bunch of folders labeled New Photos that are downloaded, but not filed. Under these, I sort by specific place or date of the occasions.

Task #2 - I found some pretty photos of my yard in summer, I think I'll try scrapping them.

I don't understand task #3 - do I use the collection with the layout, or just cruise the boutique?

Aggie, just cruise the boutique and your stash. I don't think you'll be required to use the collection. I'm sure Marilyn or Valerie will correct me if I'm wrong.

Aggie, just cruise the boutique and your stash. I don't think you'll be required to use the collection. I'm sure Marilyn or Valerie will correct me if I'm wrong.

Totally right in my book, Monica! Yes Aggie you are not required to use the collection, just to browse, look and see what would work.

Then again you could use it if you wanted!

:)

Task #2 I think I'll scrap a photo of a woodcock on her nest the DH took in Magee Marsh this May - or perhaps the eagle on her nest, with a bit of the head of a hatchling showing - or both, if the rest of the tasks permit more than one picture.

Task #3 Oh my goodness - the choices! I need grasses & trees, brown tones and green. After searching the boutique, and my stash, I've narrowed it down (and that's true oxymoron) to 13 collections from which to pick and choose. High on the list are Durin's Hidden Beauty, Sarah's Feathered Friends, and Amanda's Reawakening.

Looking forward to some more directions to help focus my planning. :lol:

Oh HAHA! Jo, you made me laugh outloud! I was cruising along reading your reply and then I got to THIRTEEN and I burst out laughing, thanks!

(somehow I didn't see that coming, even though you gave a great lead-in :D)

Task #3

I'm undecided as to what collection to use. Right now these are all on my maybe list

Rustic Wedding Collection Biggie - because I haven't used it yet

Heart of Gold Collection Biggie - the colours are perfect for Kiahna

Life's Journey Collection Mini - again because I haven't used it yet

of course I could also use this month's club Oxford Collection Biggie

Who knows I might use something completely different

Task 3

I think I will use Brandy Murry's Petals or Ginny's Beauty and Grace Collections.

Speedbump #1

Now to go leave comments - maybe I will leave one on each! :)

Everyone's doing great with the tasks!

task 3

I think I can use one or more of these:

BMU_SSPaper_BGBlenders4_3_b_Blender-1

LLA_SSPaper_RoughStone_Paper_Special

EBA_Afresh_Emb_Mask1-Photo

Bluebell wood

I'll leave comments on these.

I usually use parts of different collections.

Speedbump 1

I left comments on all three designers pages.

Task One: I uploaded all my new photos onto my laptop.

I organize my photos by date. I use Dropbox to store them. I set up a folder for each preceding year, and I use the main folder for this year's photos. If I am really organized or have a specific project in mind, I tag them in Picasa.

Archived