Re-June-Venate Your Scrapbooking!

ValerieT

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task #10

Five sentences of journaling - done & uploaded

A Penny for Your Thoughts

OH HOW FUNNY......your title is the same as mine....LOLLOLOL.....I just posted it and first thing I saw was the same title on your comment and mine and I thought OK How in the heck did I do that????????????????????? get my title on your post too

Playing catchup this weekend.

Task 6 - Marlene's Week 52 template was a series, I went with the first one.

Task 7 - The template has 1 large photo, 4 little ones and a journaling block. I removed a small photo and extended the journaling block to fill the hole.

Task 8 - The template has one background paper, one strip and you could count the journaling background as another paper.

I used the template strip, changing the color slightly to match the school purple.

I used CED_Crazy4You_Paper_paisley.jpg as my background paper - the darker color worked better with my photos.

I used ABL_CountryFlowers_Paper_Blue.jpg for the journaling block

and I used ABR_BOY_PaperSpecial_Blue.jpg as my extra paper behind the group of photos.

Speedbump 2 - soon, I promise

Task #9: I "framed" the pictures with Syndee's Sanded Edge style, using a thicker version for the large photo.

Task #10: finished layout: Breathtaking The page wound up with 12 photos, rather than the 13 I started with. I needed a horizontal space for the condors, so I merged two small photo spots.

I hate to tempt fate, but weeks 1 and 2 have been fairly painless - no couches needed for hiding. Wonder what next week will bring. :P

Task 7- I removed one photo, so now instead of 7 photos, there are 6.

Task 8- I decided to add a paper to where the old photo was and turn it into a title (I hope that's ok). I used ABR_ANewMe_Paper-Quitting (though I cut out the quitting part). The background paper (that was part of the original template) was ABR_ANewMe_Paper-Motivation.

Task 9- Most of the photos already had a frame on the template, except for 2. I added these frames to the photos without frames: BMU_Fitness_Frame-Plastic and BMU_Fitness_Frame-Lines

Task 10- My finished layout is titled Newport Beach Triathlon

Now off to try and change my avatar!!

Speedbump #2- I changed my avatar! I was shocked at how easy that was!!

I should be all caught up now!!! YAY!!!

Speed bump #2 - I changed my avatar. Unfortunately, it was kind of cool today, so my photo isn't as spring-like as I would have liked.

Task 9 - I added the frames - ASO_SSEmb_AlteredCanvas_Frame_Spcl.png. I used the same one for all 4 photos - the bottom is the original 3-part frame and I cut and enlarged one of them (with some bending to get the two sides right) for the large photo.

Task 10 - Journaling added and layout posted: Erin's Law School Graduation

Good Morning!!! The boys are off to day camp this week, so I get to be your host. Maybe I'll even find the time to get caught up and play along...

Here's your task for today:

June 16 – Task #11

This week we are going to create two smaller projects. Our first will be a card.

Start a greeting card in any size and decide what occasion/person it will be for.

Requirement:

Share in this thread the occasion/person you are making your card for.

Task 11

Thanking of you for my sister.

I never make cards. I did not have a clue what to do and then I saw Joyce's idea. Thanks for the inspiration Joyce. (Princessrunningfingers)

Task #8 So i added the striped paper from camping out collection as a frame around a picture.

i've also used the green, blue, gold, teal, brown paper colors from camping out collection.

been away for a few days. off to see what else i need to catch up on.

Archived