Re-June-Venate Your Scrapbooking!

ValerieT

It's our final day, where has the month gone?

June 30 – Speedbump #4

We have just finished a month of fun and created some wonderful layouts, but we don’t want to lose them. Are you back-ups up to date?

Even if your back-ups are automatic it is wise to make sure they are running as they should be. Take some time today to make sure your back-ups are running and are up to date.

Requirement:

Share in this thread when you are done and your back-up method.

Thank you to everyone who joined in this month.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminder:

You have until 11:59pm tonight to complete the tasks/layouts. Any posts after this time will not be eligible for the prize draw.

I can't wait for the next month! It's going to be amazing!! I'll start backing up after I finish my LO from last week. I'm a little behind because I redid a good portion of it. Thank you for a great month, Valerie! It was a lot of fun!

June 30 - Speedbump #4

I have Carbonite which backs up my hard drive. I also have an EHD which I back up my photos and scrapbook supplies to periodically. I had to use Carbonite to restore files once, after my hard drive crashed, and it was such a relief to have it. I did check, and Carbonite is running correctly.

It's been a fun month. Thanks everyone.

Speedbump #4

Just checked; my last Time Machined backup was 9:16 this morning. And I've copied all recent layouts to my EHD. Redundancy is good.

Thanks for the month of tasks, Valerie!

Speedbump 4

Backups done up to date. I use 2 EHD's. One gets locked in the safe. I've got a 3rd EHD that I save my zipped folders on. That makes it 3 places that I've got my zipped folders.

Thanks so much to everybody for making this months game so much fun.

Task #21 Completed. I used SNU SSStyles Chalk Summer 6301 on the Painterly SS paper.

Hawaiian Sunset

You caught up quickly Carol!

Yep, I did. Once I put my mind to it, I was on a roll. My dear late friend Bob would not want me to sit around the house moping, crying and not living my life. So I Re-June-Evated myself. It was Bob's birthday on the sixth of June and like D-Day, he came in with a bang.

Speedbump #4 Completed. I use Carbonite for my backups. It backs up my hard drive as well as my EHD. I just checked it and all is running well as usual. I had an EHD crash on me recently and thank goodness for Carbonite. Whenever I need them, they are there to talk me through the problem.

This was a fun month and I enjoyed most of it. I managed to get all caught up this weekend and I created some beautiful layouts as did everyone else. We are such a talented group of gals. Way to go, Scrap Girls. Looking forward to next month.

Speedbump#4

I have just upgraded to Windows 7 as support for Windows XP ceased and is just about to stop.

I always back up on my EHD and write to cd's in case my EHD fails. I have three locations where I keep my data.

Thank you so much for a fun month, it kept me sane :daisy::drive1::curlers::toot::2468who-do-we-appreciate::party-smiley-048::thanks:

Speedbump #4

I have my layouts backed up on two EHDs plus Time Machine in addition to my system HD. How’s that for overkill!

Thank you for a fun month. Got me scrapping and picked up some great ideas along the way.

I have the exact files on two different 2T EHD.....just copied newest downloads to each of those.......We Scrapbookers do seem to be a bit Paranoid Betty LOL....also have Carbonite on my HD

Speedbump # 4 copied newest downloads to both EHD's

Thanks for all the challenges....was a great month and did a couple things I had never done befor.....

Task #20 my quote: Sharks average out to 15 rows of teeth in each jaw. from the discovery channel. anyone curious now :)

Task #21 Shark Teeth

Speedbump #4 My automatic is running now as i haven't had enough battery to run the last few nights. I use Crash Plan on the internet. My hubby set it up for all our computers.

Speedbump #4

My backup is running right now. I use an EHD and also write photo files to discs so I can give a copy to my daughter for safekeeping. I had a dream last night that someone came in and stole all my albums and photos just to be cruel. I woke myself up by crying out in misery. Glad it was just a dream. It's been a fun month, I enjoyed the challenges.

Speedbump#4

I have 2 EHDs one for my photos and another for my scrapbook supplies. I try to backup both on a regular basis (usually when the monthly club arrives)

I use the backup facility on PSE but it takes over my computer completely for over an hour and usually I'm busy on a scrapbooking project and dont want to give my computer over for that length of time.

Great month of challenges - looking forward to what's coming next month.

June 30 – Speedbump #4

I use Backblaze to back my computer system up.

Thank you for the challenges, they were a lot of fun and a great learning curve.

Task #21 Here is my lo using Painted Chipboard Style on the title: Pileated Woodpecker

SB#4 I'll be backing up my files as soon as I unzip and organize my purchase from over the weekend. I back everything up to an ehd that is only for backing up. I try to do it at least once a month, if not more, but I never delete the photos off my memory card unless I have them backed up on the 2nd ehd.

Thank you again to all who joined in this month.

I have made the draw for the winners, keep your eye on the blog on a Sunday for the winners.

I just saw in the blog that my name got picked as a prize winner. Thank you Scrap Girls.

Congrats!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Archived