Re-June-Venate Your Scrapbooking!

ValerieT

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task #14

I've never made an ATC, but when teaching, I had a weekly quote, illustrated, on my desk. I remember that one of them featured a NASA photo of Earth . . . at least that's what I'm thinking of now.

Looking good ladies! Be sure to go back and double check all of the tasks at some point, I'm noticing a couple of missing ones.

Here's today's task:

June 20 – Task #15

Continue working on your ATC. Add three unique embellishments to your card. For example three different flowers won’t count but one flower, one leaf and one button will count.

Requirement:

Share in this thread which three embellishments you used.

Task #14 -- The place I will use is Sherwood Island, Connecticut. We used to go there for picnics in the summer back in the 60's.

I've changed my mind. I can't find any photos of Sherwood Island. They must be in my storage bin, so I'm going to use my favorite place from my childhood: Blue Mountain State Park.

I've never made an ATC. What size is it?

Hi Sue, ATCs are 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches and can be portrait or landscape oriented. There are some links with more information in Post #313 HTH :)

Task #15

The 3 embellishments are very subtle and changed with blending modes --- but they ARE there.

1. AFT_LifeMon_Emb-Bird

2. EBA_Altered_Coll_Nano_Emb_Diamonds

3. LLO_PaintedNature_Emb_Swirl

Task #14.....My Place is my Favorite Place to be in the summer....a macramé hammock swing in my back yard

Task #15.....I used a Banner, bows, and a flower....used BMU_Grandparents collection

Why does the background paper need to be resized.....can't you just slide in from the corners to fit the 2.5x3.5 size?????

Good Morning, ladies! This is your last task for this week. Conda will be along on Monday with a new set of tasks.

June 21 – Task #16

Finish your ATC, don’t forget to sign it, and upload it to the Re-June-Venate Gallery.

Requirement:

Share a link to your ATC in this thread.

Why does the background paper need to be resized.....can't you just slide in from the corners to fit the 2.5x3.5 size?????

That's what I do, just slide in the corners until it fits or until I have the right size pattern, etc (depends on each paper).

That's what I do, just slide in the corners until it fits or until I have the right size pattern, etc (depends on each paper).

Thanks....thought maybe there was a reason it needed to be "Resized"

If you would like to swap ATCs with one another, I'd be happy to compile them. Just send me a hi-res version (make sure it's signed) and I'll e-mail them to everyone.

My e-mail: MonicaLebsack@gmail.com

Deadline: June 30th

Archived