Re-June-Venate Your Scrapbooking!

ValerieT

Task #16

I uploaded my ATC but I'm not happy with the quality of the lettering. I made it 2.5 x 3.5 as the instructions said but the lettering is pixelated when it is enlarged. Should I have made it bigger to start with and then adjusted the size?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A corollary Kaitie's question: what size should the posted image be? I created my ATC at 2.5" x 3.5", and it prints just fine, but I think converting that size image to 72 dpi might very well result in pixelation.

A corollary Kaitie's question: what size should the posted image be? I created my ATC at 2.5" x 3.5", and it prints just fine, but I think converting that size image to 72 dpi might very well result in pixelation.

Hi Jo, I resize my ATCs to 72 dpi, 429 x 600 pixels for posting in the monthly ATC swap gallery. HTH :)

Task #16

I uploaded my ATC but I'm not happy with the quality of the lettering. I made it 2.5 x 3.5 as the instructions said but the lettering is pixelated when it is enlarged. Should I have made it bigger to start with and then adjusted the size?

Make sure you start with an image that is 2.5"x3.5" with 300ppi, and you shouldn't have any trouble when you print. As for zooming/enlarging, if you zoom to greater than 100% there is a chance that things may appear pixelated on the screen, but that shouldn't effect the print size.

Task #16

Make sure you start with an image that is 2.5"x3.5" with 300ppi, and you shouldn't have any trouble when you print. As for zooming/enlarging, if you zoom to greater than 100% there is a chance that things may appear pixelated on the screen, but that shouldn't effect the print size.

Thanks for responding. I made it the size you listed and now I'll relax about the slight pixelation of the text.

Task # 11

I decided to do a child's birthday card.

Task #12

Border added. My colours are vintage primary colours, red, blue, yellow wiht a touch of green.

Task # 13

Finished Oh! Baby and sentiment added.

Now I'm off to create an ATC ....Phew!

June 9 – Task #6 - I used EBA_SSAlbumMini_12x12SpreadOut_3-L

June 10 – Task #7 - I have 3 photos left in my template

June 11 – Task #8 - I used:
BHA_Expedition_12x12_Sandstone
BMU_DinnerParty_Nepal
SNU_FleaMkt_PprSupMini-Torn
Ro_FamiliesAreForever_Paper_Blackish

June 13 – Task #9 - My template had frames already so there's nothing to add, I hope that's okay.

June 14 – Task #10 - My layout

Ready for another week?? Woo hoo!!

June 23 – Task #17

This week we are going to work with Scrap Simple products. Don’t forget there is a Scrap Simple paper and embellishment in the Scrap Girls free collection Exuberance. Scrap Girls Collaboration Kits

Start a new layout using a Scrap Simple paper as your main background.

Requirement:

Share in this thread which Scrap Simple paper you are using.

Task #15: I used at least the following embellishments

JSM_OutInTheYard_EmbBiggie_Baskeball

ABL_DigiStickersFarmAnimals_Chicken_Special

ABL_WesternRodeoEmb_6

Task #16

My ATC. Life on our little hobby farm

Task #17

I will be using SSpaper: VRA Fishing and DEB Fabric Arts

Task 17: My first thought was Citrus Splash which is really cute and summery but I want to continue to make some layouts from my niece's graduation and I think that an old collection: JRE_SSPaper_AQuietPlace will go best. It looks like there is an Altered Art Texture kit that would be similar.

June 19 – Task #14 - Gerringong is the place I chose for my ATC.

June 20 – Task #15 - KME_ButterflyFX_EmbMini_5-Lifted, CRO_MaritimeMile_Grass and BMU_Menagerie_Bow-String-2

June 21 – Task #16 - My ATC is here

Archived