Re-June-Venate Your Scrapbooking!

ValerieT

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task 6-LO2

I think I will be using Grunge block templates by Brandy. (If I can figure out how to use it...)

.http://store.scrapgirls.com/scrapsimple-digital-layout-album-templates-12x12-grunge-block-p26758.php

I found a layout template I think I can use :CED_SSDLO_Album_12x12_LifeEveryday_09

I can't believe this! A search didn't find this in the boutique so I assume this designer is gone? I'm using it anyhow.

June 10 – Task #7

Remove one photo from your template or sketch. If your template has only one photo then you must add one photo.

Requirement:

Share in this thread how many photos you now have on your layout.

Well! I'd decided to use Doris Castle's Photo Pop template; hadn't linked it yet. Then I read today's task, and realized I need a LAYOUT template, not an embellishment template. Back to the drawing board.

Task #7

OK – this was not the direction I was headed! I guess, like life, we must adjust and carry on – lol!

I had two pictures, so now I have one --- switched out my photo and now have a new direction!

Tried reducing the template to one photo and the sketching around the template is tied to both photos. Went back and got a single photo version. If this doesn’t qualify, let me know and I’ll start a new LO.

Trying to use the two photo version of Sketchbook 2

Task #6 - sort of done. I chose Ang Campbell's Lots of Shots templates - there are two versions, with 3 LOs each.

Task #7 is started . . .The number of photos accommodated range from 11 -15, and I have 16 photos under consideration. So I need to pick one, remove a photo spot (is merging two allowed?), and winnow my pile of pictures.

Task #7 done. I chose ACA_Lots of Shots_12x12-2, which has space for 14 pictures. I "removed" one by merging two to create a tall space, for 13 photos, and I stretched one photo mask a bit horizontally to better fit a photo, and balance the tall spot.

Task #6 - sort of done. I chose Ang Campbell's Lots of Shots templates - there are two versions, with 3 LOs each.

Task #7 is started . . .The number of photos accommodated range from 11 -15, and I have 16 photos under consideration. So I need to pick one, remove a photo spot (is merging two allowed?), and winnow my pile of pictures.

Merging two photos spots is fine, since you are only going to fill it with one photo instead of two! Smart thinking!!

I'm not sure I'll keep going since I'll have to start over. It's a great learning challenge, but I'm not feeling too well. Thanks, everyone. :)

I hope you feel better soon! Like Jo said, you can catch up when you feel up to it if you'd like to.

Archived