Congratulations Ann (Annbk)! Member Of The Month For June!

CRS

Member of the Month: June 2014

We're sending a big Scrap Girls Congratulations to Ann (AnnBK)! The Team has chosen Ann as the Member of the Month for June! Ann will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

Ann joined Scrap Girls in January 2007, and this is her second time having this honor! Ann continues to support other members by offering prayers, leaving comments in the gallery and joining in on chats and challenges. She shares her talents in the Swap Crop, Recipe Swap and various ATC Swaps. We can always count on Ann to fill the Gallery with beautiful, works of art! Thank you, Ann, for everything you have done to make Scrap Girls the fun, happy purple place it is. Scrap Girls would not be the place it is today without special members like you!

Well, you could knock me over with a feather! What an honor you have bestowed upon me. It's hard to believe I've been hanging around this home away from home for over 7 years. How much I have learned from all of you, and what wonderful friendships I've made. I cherish them all and feel like I've known you all forever, although I've only actually met three of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

698974okleu6xc6g.gif

Ann, Enjoy your special month here and am I correct that your anniversary is also this month? If so, then, this makes it all a really special month.

Yes, you are all right...50 years on the 20th of June...amazing! And this honor really does add to the celebration. I could write a book about our adventures...maybe I should just scrap it all! Thanks to you all, you are all just so thoughtful.

Congratulations, Ann! Well deserved. Wear your crown with pride (too bad there isn't a real one you could wear on your anniversary!) :)

You have been a good friend to Scrap Girls and to me.

hugs!

Archived