June Swap Crop Partners

CRS

Can you believe it's June already? Where has the year gone?? Schools are ending and the sun is shining! For this month, I did some research on bizarre holidays for June, and discovered that June 23rd is National Pink Day! So for the June Swap Crop, let's swap photos with something PINK in them! I know this is a stretch for those of you with boys, but think nature or fashion.

And I have a big surprise for you all! The Swap Crop Chat is back!!! Reveal Day is June 28th and we'll have a chat that night to celebrate! I'll announce the time as soon as I find out our sports schedules. You can send as many photos as you would like, but only 1 layout is required. PM your partners to get their email addresses. Send photos to the person below you and receive them from the person above you.

The theme is PINK and reveal day is June 28th. I'll let you know the chat time as soon as I know it. Still waiting on sports schedules!

Partners:

Belle

AggieB

CRS

AnnBK

Nica

A-M

Valerie T

Jode2771

Alsoarty

Bride

Angleigh

Lorac

Happy Swapping!

The Chat will be on June 28th at 8 pm et! Hope you can join us!

You have chosen a good date for the chat ( my birthday ). So, please count me in with the hopes I can find something pink in a photo.

Oh!! The chat is back!!! I love the chat! Count me in too, I will FIND something that works with pink - I LOVE pink even if I don't get much chance to use it! It's prob my second fave colour ;-)

Count me in Carla. I'm going to the Botanical Garden this weekend for their Rose Garden Tour. Lots of 'pink' roses just waiting to be photographed. If not, I can always take photos of my cats 'tongues'. After all, they are pink.

Ok I'll do it ... I'm tied up the 26th-28th with nephew's wedding (Tom and I are part of the ceremony!) so hopefully I'll get photos early and will have to scrap before that weekend.

I'm kind of dying to participate again, but concerned that I may not have time. I am trying to get my workflow smoothed out so I can edit faster (I have 10 sessions that need editing right now - yikes!).

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to participate in the next swap .... if I don't make the chat (by evening time, I'm usually done in) can I join in next month?

Ev, no worries. Keep an eye on the Swaps forum. Carla will post a thread with the new theme and we sign-up in the comments.

Archived