DixieLee

Anybody Want To Meet In The Nw?

28 posts in this topic

I thought once there were some that met in Portland, is there anyone that wants to meet together this year? I know there are several SG in WA state. So, what do you think??

Thanks for posting this! We actually have a meet-up planned for July 1st in Portland because Diane (Florida Granny) will be here. I meant to post here to invite more people, but kept forgetting.

There are a few people driving down from Seattle, maybe you could carpool with one of them to save on gas.

Wish I could make that meet up. Getting from here to there is challenging. You all should really look into coming to central Oregon for your next gathering. It's a vacation hot spot and I'll feed you all!

Ann, there's a bus to the airport from Bend. I'd be happy to pick you up, and you're welcome to stay overnight. I live pretty close to the airport.

I'll be skiing at Lake Powell - dang! I would love to have gone... :(

Ann, there's a bus to the airport from Bend. I'd be happy to pick you up, and you're welcome to stay overnight. I live pretty close to the airport.

Thanks, Gayle, I just can't do an overnight, and that particular day doesn't work for me anyway.

April - it's on a Tuesday, right. I might be able to come. Who else is driving from Seattle? Bonnie - you're on the way.

Yes, it is a Tuesday.

Sandi (SandiC) and Barb (goodqueenbee) have said they should be able to come.

I'd love to meet you in person!

One of these days I'll make a trip up way to meet you all! Maybe I can squeeze it out of my budget next year.

This is getting exciting; I can't wait to meet all of you!!

Ann, if your plans change and you can make it, too, that would be extra great! :)

Just bumping this up because it is just a few days away!

We're meeting at my house on Tuesday, July 1st & I'll be cooking lunch.

PM me for the house address if you need it.

My hubby has said I can go. I have not connected with Sandi for driving details.

We can pick up Dixie in Centralia, if she needs a lift. We could meet her at a public location, like one of the malls, if she likes.

So excited! I have to rearrange all my Tuesday schedule, but hope I can make it!

Look forward to meeting Diane!

Sandi cannot go, and I am looking for another carpool.

I sent a PM to Westina, not responded yet.

Will look into trains while I am waiting.

Bonnie (Dixie Lee) responded that she needs to see if DH will take care of the kids so she can get away for the day.

(Since he spent today fishing, I am hoping he will let HER go "fishin'" tomorrow) :D

I really hope you can work it out to carpool with both Bonnie and Tina! :drive1:

Ang Campbell is coming and Kerry Veale is in town too.

Sorry it won't work out for Sandi this time.

Look forward to meeting Ang... was she at convention? I don't recall spending any time with her, but she was in HI at that time

Look forward to meeting Ang... was she at convention? I don't recall spending any time with her, but she was in HI at that time

Ang (in real life, her friends call her Angie) didn't make it to either convention. The first was the same weekend as her son's birthday and by the second, she'd moved to Hawaii.

YAY, get to meet / pick up Dixie Lee (Bonnie) when I go thru Centralia. On the road again! See you all tomorrow.

Have fun ladies! Sorry I can't make this get together, but hope to meet up one of these days.

Thank you, April, for hosting this meeting. It was just what I needed!

Good to meet all these ladies for the first time, some I have known online for years. What a blessing!

See you again next time, if the timing works out.

April, thanks so much for hosting! It was a lovely day.

It was so nice to meet you, Bonnie!