Anybody Want To Meet In The Nw?

I thought once there were some that met in Portland, is there anyone that wants to meet together this year? I know there are several SG in WA state. So, what do you think??

Thanks for posting this! We actually have a meet-up planned for July 1st in Portland because Diane (Florida Granny) will be here. I meant to post here to invite more people, but kept forgetting.

There are a few people driving down from Seattle, maybe you could carpool with one of them to save on gas.

Wish I could make that meet up. Getting from here to there is challenging. You all should really look into coming to central Oregon for your next gathering. It's a vacation hot spot and I'll feed you all!

Ann, there's a bus to the airport from Bend. I'd be happy to pick you up, and you're welcome to stay overnight. I live pretty close to the airport.

Thanks, Gayle, I just can't do an overnight, and that particular day doesn't work for me anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

My hubby has said I can go. I have not connected with Sandi for driving details.

We can pick up Dixie in Centralia, if she needs a lift. We could meet her at a public location, like one of the malls, if she likes.

So excited! I have to rearrange all my Tuesday schedule, but hope I can make it!

Look forward to meeting Diane!

Look forward to meeting Ang... was she at convention? I don't recall spending any time with her, but she was in HI at that time

Ang (in real life, her friends call her Angie) didn't make it to either convention. The first was the same weekend as her son's birthday and by the second, she'd moved to Hawaii.

Thank you, April, for hosting this meeting. It was just what I needed!

Good to meet all these ladies for the first time, some I have known online for years. What a blessing!

See you again next time, if the timing works out.

Archived