Photo Corners

It looks like maybe Anna used the photo corners from Angie's Yours Truly Collection Biggie:

ABR_YoursTruly_CollectionBiggie_MKTG150.Yours Truly Collection Biggie

They are also available in Yours Truly Embellishment Collection:

ABR_YoursTruly_EmbBiggie_MKTG150.jpgYours Truly Embellishment Biggie

There are also some other ones here:

MST_SSTools_CS_Embellishments1801_150.jpScrapSimple Tools - Shapes: Embellishments 1801 Biggie

MST_SSTools_CS_Scalloped1801_150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Shapes: Scalloped 1801

EBA_EmbMini_EmbPprFramesThings_MKTG_150.Embossed Paper Frames and Things Embellishment Mini

HTH

I looked through my "photo corner" folder and came up with a few more options. I picked ones that are the same style as those in the layout, but there are lots of other styles too.

Abstract Expressionism Frames Embellishment Mini has some nice gold ones.

Homebody Collection Biggie has realistic black ones.

Noteworthy Collection Biggie has a few. I especially like the grungy black one.

Mom and Pop's Diner

Favorite Guy Collection Mini has dark blue ones.

Friendship Collection Biggie has green and a light blue

Loving Baby Girl Collection Biggie has pink and Loving Baby Boy Collection Biggie has baby blue.

Thank you everybody - I am excited to be looking at all these options - I obviously missed (I will have to wait until tonight when I am home - but I am not a patient person!!!)

My Screen name came about because when my GD was born in Australia seven years ago - my son was worried that because she only saw me through SKYPE - she would grow up thinking her Grandma was a Laptop!! So they named me Grandmalaptop. Which actually didn't turn out to be true as they came to Canada when she was 2 months old and I have seen her every six months or so since. She and her little brother are the most travelled kids I know - between Australia, South Africa, Canada, U.S. and New Zealand - she is only 7 and he is only 4. They are actually arriving on the 23 June so I am so excited to be getting another album ready for them.

Thanks once again for all the replies - I can always rely on Scrap Girls to solve my problems.

Pam (alias Grandmalaptop)

Thank you everybody - I am excited to be looking at all these options - I obviously missed (I will have to wait until tonight when I am home - but I am not a patient person!!!)

My Screen name came about because when my GD was born in Australia seven years ago - my son was worried that because she only saw me through SKYPE - she would grow up thinking her Grandma was a Laptop!! So they named me Grandmalaptop. Which actually didn't turn out to be true as they came to Canada when she was 2 months old and I have seen her every six months or so since. She and her little brother are the most travelled kids I know - between Australia, South Africa, Canada, U.S. and New Zealand - she is only 7 and he is only 4. They are actually arriving on the 23 June so I am so excited to be getting another album ready for them.

Thanks once again for all the replies - I can always rely on Scrap Girls to solve my problems.

Pam (alias Grandmalaptop)

I love the story behind your screen name, Pam. Thanks for sharing! :)

Archived