Photoshop Cc $9.99 Subscription Plan

mbc72

I read yesterday that Adobe is running their $9.99 "Photographer's Package" again. For $9.99 a month you get access to Lightroom and Photoshop CC, both include all the updates. I've had this plan for about 6 months now and am pretty happy with it, especially knowing I wouldn't have shelled out the big bucks to buy Photoshop.

Read more here... http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdotcom/2014/06/crank-it-up-to-15-introducing-adobe-photoshop-cc-2014.html?scid=social26233236

This looks like this is just a mobile app (only for Apple, no Droid compatibility) to me. Did you get this specific plan and you have desktop PS and LR? Anyone know?

I'm confused! :unsure:

I subscribed to the plan in December and I have PS and LR installed on my desktop computer.

The iPhone/iPad compatibility is new to the program and so they are really advertising the mobile capability. I don't think the mobile abilities are available for Droid, or Windows phones, though. The way I understand it, the mobile apps are just a part of the package now.

Of course, the big complaint I have read is that if you quit paying for the subscription you lose access to the programs, you never actually "own" the program like you do if you buy PSE on a disk.

this deal is still on, in fact I bought it just the other day.

now I just have to learn what is new in CC 2014 as opposed to CS6 which I still have on my computer, not getting rid of it either in case I don't like CC

This is such a great deal. Is there a time limit on the pricing. I always fear it will expire and then I will get sticker-shock.

Last time they did this they said, it was not an introductory price and that it would not change without plenty of notice.

• 11 months later...

I just installed PS CC and tried to install my ScrapGirls Scripts (eg CVA_SSScripts_CopyClose.jsx) and it won't install. Is there a secret or will they not install on Cloud version?

Thanks.

I just installed PS CC and tried to install my ScrapGirls Scripts (eg CVA_SSScripts_CopyClose.jsx) and it won't install. Is there a secret or will they not install on Cloud version?

Thanks.

I'm not sure if CC is compatible with scripts. Seems I remember it isn't, however, I don't have CC so I *really* have no idea. Helpful huh???

• 9 months later...

This is such a great deal. Is there a time limit on the pricing. I always fear it will expire and then I will get sticker-shock.

Last time they did this they said, it was not an introductory price and that it would not change without plenty of notice.

I've been looking at subscribing to this! Question: how do I utilize all my SG loot (styles, actions, etc) that I've purchased?

I've been looking at subscribing to this! Question: how do I utilize all my SG loot (styles, actions, etc) that I've purchased?

Most of my styles and actions loaded just fine. There are some actions that I bought for PSE that don't work, but not too many.

• 2 months later...

Is this subscription plan still available?

I would doubt it as it was posted in 2014. There's a link to click on in Post #1, I tried and didn't see anything on the first page but you might want to click and explore the site a bit. Good luck! :)

Archived