No Answer From Scrapgirls

I have a problem and during the last several months have tired several times to contact Scrapgirls via the 'contact us' link. I have yet to received a reply. Anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know who to contact? Have always receive a quick reply before.

Thanks, Lynne

They are correct...you can email me at hello@scrapgirls.com Unless it's the weekend I try to email the same day (usually within a few hours, unless it's after business hours) Weekends may be a little longer. If for some reason you email and don't get an answer you can drop me a private message here and I get those also

Wonder what happened? Perhaps the messages got lost in the transition to our new server? So pleased you have been pointed in Angie's direction, she will solve your problem for sure :-)

Btw, welcome to our forum, make yourself at home here :-)

I acutally have sent from several different 'Contact us" places; the Botique, my account, the home page and my e-mail address book. The e-mail address says hello@scrapgirls.com. Replies have always been super fast before (not including weekends). Very weird. :dunno: Will pm Angie and see if we can figure it out. Maybe my provider is suspect or something.

Thanks for all the advice,

Lynne

I wonder if somehow the replies are getting stuck in your junk/spam mail? ScrapGirls is ok for me, but occasionally a blog email or something else will for some strange reason get diverted to junk mail.

Sure hope you get this settled, that's frustrating! :)

Angie is amazing at getting back to us in a jiffy, so thinking your "contact us" got lost in the universe somehow? I hope by now you have reached her and I know she will take care of your issues. Yes, Angie is our "go to girl" for EVERYTHING! She just plain rocks!

Archived