Monday Random Challenge 6-23-14

teecee

Good Monday Morning! :)

This week I would like you to create a layout which conveys a sense of elegance. Think graceful, luxurious, rich, sophisticated, etc. If you need some ideas, here are a few products that I think could be used to make wonderful, elegant layouts:

JRA_CollectionBiggie_BecauseYouLoveMe_MKBecause You Love Me Collection Biggie

GWH_Collection_PearlEssence_MKTG150.jpgPearl Essence Collection

ABR_CollectionMini_Perfection_MKTG150.jpPerfection Collection Mini

SNU_ShallWeDance_Collection_150.jpgShall We Dance Collection

Remember to post your layouts in the Monday Challenge Gallery and post a link in this thread. Have fun, and I'll be looking forward to seeing some elegance in the gallery!

Here's my layout

Loving all of the new goodies in the boutique - I'm not very elegant but going to work on this today! It's been a long time since I did a layout! Missing everyone!

I've so enjoyed reading your challenges this month, Theresa. Unfortunately with a family shower and wedding coming up soon I haven't had time to create a layout but I've enjoyed looking at the Monday Gallery each week. Very intriguing ideas and I love what everyone has come up with.

I also really liked your page and thought it "elegant" before I even read the challenge. :)

I cooked a delicious tea tonight, luckily I didn't check this post earlier or it may have been toast hahaha...will have to see what I can find for elegant... we are not overly elegant here ;-)

Loving all of the new goodies in the boutique - I'm not very elegant but going to work on this today! It's been a long time since I did a layout! Missing everyone!

Can't wait to see what you come up with Sara. Nice to see you - you've been missed ;)

I've so enjoyed reading your challenges this month, Theresa. Unfortunately with a family shower and wedding coming up soon I haven't had time to create a layout but I've enjoyed looking at the Monday Gallery each week. Very intriguing ideas and I love what everyone has come up with.

I also really liked your page and thought it "elegant" before I even read the challenge. :)

Thank you, Marilyn! Glad you've enjoyed the challenges. No problem that you haven't been able to get a layout done, I understand busy lol. ;)

Archived