July/august Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

Who's ready for another round of the Hybrid ATC Swap? This round, our theme is "Down on the Farm"! I'm not going to give any suggestions because I love to see where your creative minds wander and what ends up on the cards!

The best way to do this seems to be to buy the 9 slot baseball trading card holders. They are designed to fit into a standard 3 ring binder. You can fold the sheets in thirds and fit them into a business sized envelope. Please include return postage in one of the slots, allowing for an extra ounce in case participants are especially exuberant with their bling. If it's not needed, I will return it with your goodies. Also please include a self-addressed envelope. When you mail the envelope to me, the post office people will tell you if there's a non-machinable surcharge. A great hint is to use your own address as the return address in case it gets "returned" for any reason.

So, sign up in this thread by July 7th. On the 8th, I'll email everyone my address and how many atc's to send me for trading. I'm so excited to see all the beauties!!

I needed to add a due date, lol! Thanks for pointing that out, Karen! Try to have them to me by August 15th please!

Carla

Lauren

Lei

Di

Ann

Karen

Andrea-rose

Marilyn

Who else can I add to the list?

Im in again, lets see if the post office can get them to you this time I'm still upset about the last ones getting lost.

Ok.. I have a really busy month coming up, but I've wanted to get back into these, so I"m going to take the plunge, gulp.

Please add my name from the list Carla and if you don't hear from me again, please send a search team! :sinking::plane:

(only kidding) :D

• 2 weeks later...

I started working on mine and my idea isn't working...have to see what I can do.

I'll let you know when your envelope arrives, Ann. Our mail comes later in the afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

PsssssssssssssssssssT!!! Mine are done and in today's mail. I had several ideas that sort of flopped so I had to go back to the drawing twice!

They arrived today, safe and sound! We should get together with our ideas before we create, Lei! We were on the same wave length!

LOL Why does that not surprise me??? I ALMOST called you to ask what you were doing!!

Archived