July/august Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

Aren't we getting close to the deadline? Haven't heard from several of our scrapers for a while. Hope everyone is on schedule.

I think Carla said here aug 15th Ann so there's still another week!

For once I was early since my family wedding is the 16th and it's getting busy around here :)

Aren't we getting close to the deadline? Haven't heard from several of our scrapers for a while. Hope everyone is on schedule.

For once I was early since my family wedding is the 16th and it's getting busy around here :)

Make that "scrappers".... Unless you are using some unusual technique involving scraping! I think I may have actually done something like that once. Do you all go back through all your cards every once in a while? I do...and I am always in awe at the art that I own.

Make that "scrappers".... Unless you are using some unusual technique involving scraping! I think I may have actually done something like that once. Do you all go back through all your cards every once in a while? I do...and I am always in awe at the art that I own.

Yes, so true - I just did that the other day when I was looking for my baseball sleeves and for sure I have a book of beauties! :)

I received Marilyn's in the mail today and they are oh, so cute!!!!

I love to look through my binder of cards from time to time. It's fun to see all the different works of art!

I received both Karen and Andrea's cards in the mail today and wow!! Such beauties! I will do my best to have them in the mail on Monday, but I have company coming tonight and leaving on Monday, so it may be Tuesday before they hit the PO. You all are going to love them!

Archived