The Scrap Girls World Tour

ValerieT

I have a question,,,,,,went to Boutique and put travel and vacation in the search bar.....great so far.....So when I open and collection to see it better and click the arrow to go back to the page befor I get a page saying "Webpage has expired" (and it was a matter of seconds when I tried to go back) is this just my computer or is it the same for everyone.....I do not have time to type in Travel vacation and start from the very beginning each time.....I have had this happen many times befor but have not asked about it....irritating to say the least!!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question,,,,,,went to Boutique and put travel and vacation in the search bar.....great so far.....So when I open and collection to see it better and click the arrow to go back to the page befor I get a page saying "Webpage has expired" (and it was a matter of seconds when I tried to go back) is this just my computer or is it the same for everyone.....I do not have time to type in Travel vacation and start from the very beginning each time.....I have had this happen many times befor but have not asked about it....irritating to say the least!!!!

It does that to me...I just hit reload. OR....I usually open the collection in a new tab so I don't "lose" my search page. HTH

It does that to me...I just hit reload. OR....I usually open the collection in a new tab so I don't "lose" my search page. HTH

That happens when you try to go backwards to a search results page. The site doesn't store the previous search terms, so you'll have to re-enter them. I do what Conda does, and open the collections in a new tab so I can keep the search results active.

Thanks Conda

I get this as well. Just retype 'Travel' every time.

Well some of my best vacations have been in a good book so..........

Bookshelf collection

Madison county

Outdoor Life

Ok done with first task.............I enjoyed browsing for these....am struck by how many (lots) that deal with the beach, seaside, water vacations.......I think we need more for the Mountains, and out here in the Midwest, on the prairie....not all of us get to the ocean spots on the weekend. So many amazing collections.....My wish list is cramed full!!

I did the right click on the image and clicked- open in new tab- and that worked great!!

That happens when you try to go backwards to a search results page. The site doesn't store the previous search terms, so you'll have to re-enter them. I do what Conda does, and open the collections in a new tab so I can keep the search results active.

So funny... For once, I have no trouble going back. Go figure! :)

I did the right click on the image and clicked- open in new tab- and that worked great!!

I'm glad to know this trick because it's been kind of annoying to have to retype every time. This will be a time saver.

There isn't any requirement posted for the task, so you don't have to say exactly what you did, but it's fun to see what direction everyone is going in!

I've narrowed my topic down to a few cities, lol! Not sure which way to go yet!

Archived