The Scrap Girls World Tour

ValerieT

July 2

Opened a layout with the word City on it.

Do we have to post daily what we do like the Re-June-Venate?

No, Belle you don't but it's always fun to hear! You should start and work on a layout - as far as you want with "City" in mind, whichever way you interpret that.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No update to the passport is required today.

Remember, this is not like a slow scrap or re-June-venate. We are not going to give you a list of things/tasks you need to include on your layouts.

So make sure you are all working on your CITY layouts ready to post them when Tiza tells us to.

You only have to post something in this thread on days with a requirement; however, like Marilyn said, it is fun to hear what you are up to/thinking.

One more thing, there are no time limits for any of our locations, if you need more days to complete a layout that's fine. You can gain your stamps up until 11:59pm ET on July 31st.

Thanks, Valerie!

So, thinking of city I found an old photo of my sister and I with a city skyline behind us. I'm scrapping that into a layout, so now off to get some more done! :)

But, don't forget you don't have to be that literal - your layout can be of whatever "city" inspires in you.

Captain, love your new look. Super Cool!

I'm using Manhattan (New York City) for my layout. Already have the word 'City' on my layout. Will continue working on the layout, now that I know we don't have to wait for a new task to be listed in this thread.

July 3

It is time for Meet and Greet in the bar. :gathering: Hello, my name is..........

Spend some time chatting in the forum; make sure you increase your post count by 75 before the end of the month.

Requirement:

Post your starting post count in this thread. You can find your current post count under your avatar in any of your forum posts. You will gain one stamp on the passport if you increase your post count by 75 before 11.59pm on 31st July.

Hello, my name is Marilyn. I'm sure glad to be on this world tour vacation and can't wait to see where it brings me.

My current post count is 16,981 posts. Apparently, I am quite chatty!

I'll be hanging around the pool deck this morning if the weather holds out. :happy-sun::conversation:

Hello, my name is Valerie. My post count is 7324.

I'm going to stay here and prop up the bar, I need a drink.

That sounds like an idea....just made myself a Pinapple Yogurt smoothie.....want some?????

I have a question,,,,,,went to Boutique and put travel and vacation in the search bar.....great so far.....So when I open and collection to see it better and click the arrow to go back to the page befor I get a page saying "Webpage has expired" (and it was a matter of seconds when I tried to go back) is this just my computer or is it the same for everyone.....I do not have time to type in Travel vacation and start from the very beginning each time.....I have had this happen many times befor but have not asked about it....irritating to say the least!!!!

It does that to me...I just hit reload. OR....I usually open the collection in a new tab so I don't "lose" my search page. HTH

That happens when you try to go backwards to a search results page. The site doesn't store the previous search terms, so you'll have to re-enter them. I do what Conda does, and open the collections in a new tab so I can keep the search results active.

So funny... For once, I have no trouble going back. Go figure! :)

It depends on what page of your search results you're on. Page one is never saved, after that you shouldn't have any trouble going back. :)

Sorry, my flight was delayed!

Favorite travel/vacation collections:

Road Trip Collection Biggie http://store.scrapgirls.com/road-trip-collection-biggie-p29182.php

Kitschy Summer Collection Mini http://store.scrapgirls.com/kitschy-summer-collection-mini-p31031.php

Maritime Mile Collection Mini http://store.scrapgirls.com/maritime-mile-collection-mini-p29336.php

I am thinking about my City layout.

Hi, my name is Melanie and I have 7903 posts. I'll think I'll join Valerie at the bar after I take the kiddos to the pool.

I decided I needed a new siggie, so then I decided to do something in keeping with the world tour. Question: can we get copies of the world tour button? Thanks.

Love the new siggy, Joyce!

Archived