The Scrap Girls World Tour

ValerieT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Beach Layout.

My Tutorial Layout. Beach

For this tutorial I used Blending Modes

I combined 4 photos but they did not show the sea view but had the mountain view instead. I wanted ocean in my layout so used CRO_ShabbyShores_CM_Paper3_Photo.jpg on top of the layout. I used the Overlay blend. The sea from the paper showed through and it looks like Bianca and the dog are in the water.

Lizelle wanted to know if 1 Nikki was not enough, I had to give her 3 Nikki's.

My Beach Layout.

My Tutorial Layout. Beach

For this tutorial I used Blending Modes

I combined 4 photos but they did not show the sea view but had the mountain view instead. I wanted ocean in my layout so used CRO_ShabbyShores_CM_Paper3_Photo.jpg on top of the layout. I used the Overlay blend. The sea from the paper showed through and it looks like Bianca and the dog are in the water.

Lizelle wanted to know if 1 Nikki was not enough, I had to give her 3 Nikki's.

Oh, heehee Belle I just laughed outloud! :D

If one is up-to-date ....how many stamps do we have on the passport???....I think I am but did not write everything down like I planned to do

Here is mine Moeraki Boulders

Will do my tutorial on another LO ........were we supposed to do it on this one? I had already completed this one before I picked the tutorial.

We come back and leave some love on all the wonderful beach LO's later as Im off to work soon

Hi Jane, you'll be fine using your tutorial on another layout. To gain a stamp in the passport you must use your tutorial on one of your layouts before the end of the month, HTH ;)

If one is up-to-date ....how many stamps do we have on the passport???....I think I am but did not write everything down like I planned to do

Hi Carol,

As of the time I'm posting right now, those who are completely up to date have 9 stamps on the passport. I just checked and you have 9 stamps, so you are fine :)

Hi Carol,

As of the time I'm posting right now, those who are completely up to date have 9 stamps on the passport. I just checked and you have 9 stamps, so you are fine :)

Thanks Theresa

July 25th

I hope you are all rested, because today we’ve arrived in China.

Create a layout with RED AND BLACK as your dominant colours. Make sure you use your tutorial before the end of the month.

I'm not sure about the double dipping, Ann. Maybe Theresa or Valerie can clarify that for us???

Ok, group photo! Everyone line up along the Great Wall!!! Wouldn't that be amazing??

What a coincidence! The layout I'm working on for this month's swap is mostly red and black...can I double dip?

Hi Ann,

I guess if you are doing a layout for the swap and it will also work for our tour it would be okay to use it... HTH :)

You'll just want to be sure you post it in our World Tour Gallery when the time comes to post it...

Archived