The Scrap Girls World Tour

ValerieT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I heard we had to do a jungle themed layout, I knew I wanted to include the title of one of my all time favorite songs. This is what I cam up with.

Jungle

Joanne ... thinking of ya'll and your granddaughter. Ann Marie, glad you're on the mend. This has been so much fun and kuddos to all y'all who worked so hard to make this happen. Gotta make a jungle thing and get it posted. It's another beautiful day up here in the Northeast US of A.

What a fun game this has been! I am a little worried about that "and any tasks that might be posted later today" statement. Glad I have the day off and can check back every now and then.

JUNGLE

I'll put your mind at ease, Ann. Posting the Jungle layout is the final task. ;)

The passport has been updated :)

If you feel you are missing any stamps, or have any questions please PM me so we can make any needed corrections before Valerie draws for the winners.

Thanks to everyone who played and good luck! It’s been fun! :daisy:

:sinking: Can everyone please make sure they have collected all their belongings before dis-embarking. :sinking:

:sinking: I think we will need to get this ship out again soon, there are so many places we didn't get to see. :sinking:

:sinking: A big thank you to everyone who helped make this a fantastic tour and thank you to everyone who joined us on this crazy ship. :sinking:

:sinking: I have made the draw for the winners, keep your eye on the blog to see if you won. :sinking:

Thanks for the tour, Valerie, and all who helped. It was great fun - and I finished ten layouts that I wanted/needed to do to meet my "schedule". More than I usually accomplish in a month. And I loved seeing everyone's pages about their journeys.

OK. Thanks for the trip..it was great to see the world through everyone else's eyes....I am totally exhausted and it is so good to be back in my own bed....I am taking a week off LOL

Archived