The Scrap Girls World Tour

ValerieT

This has been such a fun month on the World Tour. I've been to places that I've not been to before and had a great time with my fellow Scrap Girls. I hate to see the tour end.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, while walking across the deck with all that water spilled all over it I slipped and fell and bumped my head. It made me a little silly :wobbly-eyes: ...

Fish Out of Water

You can't blame me for your being silly. You always were a little silly. :wobbly-eyes: ... But you can blame me for the spilled water. Next time I'll remember to clean it up.

As Valerie used to say, Bwahahahahaha!

Well, while walking across the deck with all that water spilled all over it I slipped and fell and bumped my head. It made me a little silly :wobbly-eyes: ...

Fish Out of Water

You can't blame me for your being silly. You always were a little silly. :wobbly-eyes: ... But you can blame me for the spilled water. Next time I'll remember to clean it up.

As Valerie used to say, Bwahahahahaha!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here is my Fish inspired LO: Jellyfish

I was able to add a few water drops to the title, too!

I also used the tutorial on the frame in LO. Much better than the bulky frame!

Wonder how this tour will end....

I don't know about you but I am pooped......Vacations always wear me out!!! LOL

Here is my fishy LO.

Like Carol I've so much enjoyed this trip around the world with my pals in purple. If I could just go home for a few changes of clothes then perhaps we could go round again........?!

Oh - and I added a water splash making look like the bag had sprung a leak.

Valerie, do we need to post when we've reached our 75 additional posts for the month, or do you keep track?

Hi Jo, no need for you to post - we're tracking it :)

Valerie, do we need to post when we've reached our 75 additional posts for the month, or do you keep track?

Hi Jo, no need for you to post - we're tracking it :)

Yay, this will be my 76th post since starting the tour!

Due to the miracle of the date line, we have time to visit the Amazon Rain forest.

Create a layout with JUNGLE as your inspiration. This is your last chance to use your tutorial to gain a stamp in the passport.

Glad we have another LO to do but you forgot to visit New Zealand :( does that mean we will have this game another month :) its been such fun i agree with all the other comments.

I forgot to do 2 tasks. So.......I'm Jane and I live in Auckland :) can't do the other though as I haven't a clue what my posting number was when I started :(

Oh, gosh I knew it felt like something was missing! Good thing we are on the same ship Jane so at least we can travel together. Maybe New Zealand will be on the next tour and I sure hope there IS another as this has been so much fun!

Your post count now is 11,285 - can you talk up a lot right now and tomorrow?

Maybe play some games? :)

Archived