ValerieT

The Scrap Girls World Tour

1,137 posts in this topic

Wow! There are some awesome jungle pages in the gallery - wonderful work, ladies.

Here is mine - Refugio Paz de Las Aves; the title means peaceful refuge for the birds, and Paz (peace) is also the surname of the founder of the refuge.

Here is my Jungle layout. This has been such a great world tour. I look forward to another one in the future. Off to pack my bags and one last drink in the bar, for the trip home.

Jungle Life

When I heard we had to do a jungle themed layout, I knew I wanted to include the title of one of my all time favorite songs. This is what I cam up with.

Jungle

Joanne ... thinking of ya'll and your granddaughter. Ann Marie, glad you're on the mend. This has been so much fun and kuddos to all y'all who worked so hard to make this happen. Gotta make a jungle thing and get it posted. It's another beautiful day up here in the Northeast US of A.

What a fun game this has been! I am a little worried about that "and any tasks that might be posted later today" statement. Glad I have the day off and can check back every now and then.

JUNGLE

What a fun game this has been! I am a little worried about that "and any tasks that might be posted later today" statement. Glad I have the day off and can check back every now and then.

JUNGLE

I'll put your mind at ease, Ann. Posting the Jungle layout is the final task. ;)

Jungle theme, hmmmm. I was in a concrete jungle yesterday, NYC. But I have lots of jungle animal photos from the zoos, too. Let's see what I can come up with!

Got my jungle LO done! Gorillas

Thanks for a great month of challenges, Valerie and Theresa!! I've had a lot of fun touring the world with everyone!

This sure was fun and I so enjoyed traveling together.
THANKS! Valerie for writing us up such a wonderful itinerary and being such a great Captain :)

The passport has been updated :)

If you feel you are missing any stamps, or have any questions please PM me so we can make any needed corrections before Valerie draws for the winners.

Thanks to everyone who played and good luck! It’s been fun! :daisy:

:sinking: Can everyone please make sure they have collected all their belongings before dis-embarking. :sinking:

:sinking: I think we will need to get this ship out again soon, there are so many places we didn't get to see. :sinking:

:sinking: A big thank you to everyone who helped make this a fantastic tour and thank you to everyone who joined us on this crazy ship. :sinking:

:sinking: I have made the draw for the winners, keep your eye on the blog to see if you won. :sinking:

Thanks, ladies, for a fun month. I really enjoyed it, and was inspired to do more pages.

Thanks for the tour, Valerie, and all who helped. It was great fun - and I finished ten layouts that I wanted/needed to do to meet my "schedule". More than I usually accomplish in a month. And I loved seeing everyone's pages about their journeys.

OK. Thanks for the trip..it was great to see the world through everyone else's eyes....I am totally exhausted and it is so good to be back in my own bed....I am taking a week off LOL

What a fun game this was! It was a real treat seeing all the different interpretations to the challenges...all beautiful pages! I'll see you all on the next expedition.

Thank you Captain for a wonderful journey, I have now disembarked!

Thank you to all the ladies who have worked so hard to make our Worldtour such a success and thank you everyone for creating and sharing such amazing and wonderful memories throughout our journey.

:toot::daisy: :ola: :clapping_kitty: :clapping_kitty: :clapping_kitty: :thanks: