The Scrap Girls World Tour

ValerieT

Hello, my name is Valerie. My post count is 7324.

I'm going to stay here and prop up the bar, I need a drink.

That sounds like an idea....just made myself a Pinapple Yogurt smoothie.....want some?????

I was think more a pina colada, with one of those umbrellas and some sparklers.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, my name is Carla, and I'll be the one have a Shirley Temple! My post count is 29,402.

I'm headed to DC tomorrow, so maybe I'll have some new photos to play with. I think I'll wait to start my layout until I get back!

Oh....cool button, where or how do we get that?? It is finally summer here today, just got home from a Bone Density Scan....am getting all my appointments done this summer so I can hibernate this winter.

How do we put the button on our comments.....I have never done that befor....

thanks for the button. I think I put it in the right way.

Glad you like the button and yep, you put it in right :)

Well how about that......Thanks Teecee....learned something new today LOL....love your button

Allo! :) It is I Marie (with french accent)

I count 732, I don't say much but when I do, I don't keep quiet.

I have some work to do if I am to increase my count by 70.

According to my calculations that is 2.5 posts a day till the end of this month counting from today.

What is so difficult about that, I ask myself. :mail:

lol...you girls are all a hoot! Makes me want to meet all of you at a bar IRL.

I finally figured out what I want to do for my city LO. LEGOS! lol...I have lots of pictures of a LEGO city from when we visited the LEGO Discovery Zone in Chicago a few years ago.

I finally figured out what I want to do for my city LO. LEGOS! lol...I have lots of pictures of a LEGO city from when we visited the LEGO Discovery Zone in Chicago a few years ago.

Great idea, Monica!

you girls sure are having some fun! We're off on our (short) travels for real on Saturday so I don't think I'll get time for any layouts, but I shall keep reading about what you're all up to as it gives me a BIG smile at the end of the day :giggle_bear:

Allo! :) It is I Marie (with french accent)

I count 732, I don't say much but when I do, I don't keep quiet.

I have some work to do if I am to increase my count by 70.

According to my calculations that is 2.5 posts a day till the end of this month counting from today.

What is so difficult about that. :mail:

Marie, I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong someone please) that LSL on layouts also counts in your post count! :)

I still can't find the photo I was looking for and I have surprisingly few city photos.

Hi Katie! It doesn't have to be "city" per se - your layout can show whatever the word "city" inspires in you. Maybe a dream city or one you'd like to go to, or even a colorful or busy page like a big city. Or, a page with huge pieces like skyscrapers or as Monica said - a lego city or maybe a block one. Or, the first thing I thought of was as a child at the shore we'd talk of home as "the city"! :)

As Tiza said, "Remember; you can interpret CITY in any way you wish." So really, the sky's (or your imagination!) is the limit. :)

Hello, my name is Valerie. My post count is 7324.

I'm going to stay here and prop up the bar, I need a drink.

That sounds like an idea....just made myself a Pinapple Yogurt smoothie.....want some?????

I was think more a pina colada, with one of those umbrellas and some sparklers.

I've been out on the pool deck all day and couldn't wait to come inside and see the fun I was missing. I'll be in the bar with Valerie but drinking Shirley Temples with Carla. Otherwise I will fall asleep and be no fun at all!

:partytime2:

Well how about that......Thanks Teecee....learned something new today LOL....love your button

Glad you like the button Carol. Special thanks goes to Valerie for the design.

Hello, my name is Joanne and I have only 59 posts :embarrassed003: HELP, I think I need to be at the bar with a few strong drinks about now.. :giggle_bear:

A big :thankyou:for the button and the explanation of how to use it xox

Ahhh Perfect Nica.....we have had millions of Legos here in my house with 5 grandsons and 39 years of daycare...lots of "cities" came and went!!!!

Have I started in too late to be included? Or do I not understand how this works? I thought I might get on the passport...maybe not.

Don't worry Ann, I'll be adding you to the passport today, once I get back from the school run. Kids are still in school here in the UK.

The passport has been updated.

I have added your names to a spread sheet to track all your posting.

If you haven't post your current post count in this thread, I can still add you it's not a problem.

Remember I will only update the passport once each day.

Archived