7 replies to this topic

#1 KatieGrace

KatieGrace

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:34 PM

I got the full Adobe Creative Cloud subscription almost a year ago and just got notice that it will be renewed in August at the non-introductory price. Does anyone know if you can subscribe to the photography package which is Photoshop CC and Lightroom  and also subscribe to the single app of Illustrator CC. The photography package is being offered now for $9.99 a month and the single app cost is 19.99 a month. These are not listed as specials or introductory prices on their website. Those are the only programs I use and those price would keep me in the $30 range that I am paying now instead of the $50 dollar price for everything including apps I never use. I know this seems like a question for Adobe but it doesn't seem to be addressed anywhere on their site and their phone line is only available during the week. I just thought someone here might know. Thanks for any help you can offer.

BLINKIES_wise1.gifSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifWT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_membmonth.gif

#2 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,693 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:39 PM

Sorry, Katie I don't know and that sounds pretty confusing.   I hope at least you are able to reach their customer service if no one here knows the answer.   Good luck.  :)

gallery_19549_358_29403.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#3 Westina

Westina

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

According to an Adobe staff member on their support website, only one subscription can be applied per Adobe ID. It sounds like it might work if the Photographers membership was purchased with one Adobe ID and the single app membership on a different ID. Whether the identity-based licensing with two memberships will work on a single computer is a question you might want to ask of Adobe. 

gallery_5720_297_14460.jpg

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif WT-Button-copy.gif

Joined 2006 | Windows 7 (64-bit) | IE 10 | PS CC | ACDsee Pro 6 |  My SG gallery

#4 KatieGrace

KatieGrace

• Members
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:39 PM

According to an Adobe staff member on their support website, only one subscription can be applied per Adobe ID. It sounds like it might work if the Photographers membership was purchased with one Adobe ID and the single app membership on a different ID. Whether the identity-based licensing with two memberships will work on a single computer is a question you might want to ask of Adobe. 

I was afraid that might be the case. I have a couple of weeks to contact them and decide what to do. Thanks for your help.

BLINKIES_wise1.gifSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifWT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_membmonth.gif

#5 Westina

Westina

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

Let us know how it goes - I'll be facing a similar decision in a couple of months. 

Joined 2006 | Windows 7 (64-bit) | IE 10 | PS CC | ACDsee Pro 6 |  My SG gallery

#6 KatieGrace

KatieGrace

• Members
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

Let us know how it goes - I'll be facing a similar decision in a couple of months. 

Will do.

#7 KatieGrace

KatieGrace

• Members
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

Hi Tina, I just found this on Adobe's website:

"Yes, you can purchase multiple single-app membership plans under a single Adobe ID, as long as they are for different applications."

I hope that means that I can get the photography package and Illustrator. I let you know when I try to do it next month.

#8 Westina

Westina

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:52 PM

Thanks! I just saw that too on their FAQ page. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users