SodScrap

July Recipe Swap

30 posts in this topic

Ahhh summertime!! There is so much to love about summer, especially the picnics and outside get togethers. (block parties, outdoor/backyard dinners, etc)

This month's theme is Picnic Foods. What is your favorite thing to eat at a picnic?

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Thursday July 31. (please double check, I've been receiving cards in all sizes and dpi)
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

Yum! I'll think about this and see what I come up with!

Oh yippee! I've been watching for this post... yummy picnic recipes!

I so enjoy summer but its freezing, wet and cold here so I'll just dream of summer outdoors to come :)

We don't do picnics, but I bet I might have a recipe or two that would work.

We don't do picnics, but I bet I might have a recipe or two that would work.

We don't picnic much either...it could include "outdoor food"...like the neighbors have a cook out and you bring "something" along. :) Or a block party or such...

I've got a great chicken recipe....I'll have to figure out a more "G rated" name for it, though!

I've got a great chicken recipe....I'll have to figure out a more "G rated" name for it, though!

OH! This sounds interesting...........

hahaha, sounds very interesting. Lol. Can't wait to see it!

We had a road trip this weekend. (34 hours of driving straight through each way in 3 days!!!!) I did some scrapping in the truck on the way! :) I will post my recipes later. Maybe I'll get another one or two done!

I have NOT responded to e-mails yet. I will do that later today or possibly tomorrow. Thank you for your patience. Sometimes a girl can only do so much!

I have another favorite of mine - since I a trying not to eat bread, or gluten, I found this recipe online -made them and LOVE them!

My Kinda Burger

Ok ladies, just want to let you know I have responded to each recipe card I have received. Looks like some awesome recipes!

I'm going to get up early and work on that chicken recipe, but I won't get it done by 9:00 ET...that would be 6:00 a.m. here. I'll post it and hope for the best.

I'm going to get up early and work on that chicken recipe, but I won't get it done by 9:00 ET...that would be 6:00 a.m. here. I'll post it and hope for the best.

:)

Hello ladies! I have all the recipes uploaded, but am having trouble verifying the file. I will work on it in the morning...it's my bedtime!! ;)