Aft Ss Paper Mosaicpixels

I just downloaded the SS Paper Mosaic Pixels. They are all jpeg files. How do they work? I thought they were psd files. Are there any instructions? Am I just being dense? Please help.

On the product page the bottom right image at the top (with the marketing image) give some directions.

I haven't downloaded mine yet, but I think you clip your paper or photo to the template, either version, then use a blending mode like overlay. You may have to merge the two layers to get the blending to work.

On the product page the bottom right image at the top (with the marketing image) give some directions.

I haven't downloaded mine yet, but I think you clip your paper or photo to the template, either version, then use a blending mode like overlay. You may have to merge the two layers to get the blending to work.

Thanks Valerie, we were both posting at the same time. I used a blending mode and I think I've got it. I think I will have to blend a paper first, merge and then blend the photo.

Thanks Valerie, we were both posting at the same time. I used a blending mode and I think I've got it. I think I will have to blend a paper first, merge and then blend the photo.

You will probably find it's one of those products where there are many ways to achieve the same thing, and no right or wrong way to do it.

They do look fun can't wait to have a play.

I've tried it. I think I will have to practice. I think I would love instructions. There is only 1 layout sample. I received only one file, no instructions anywhere. Is that correct?

You will probably find it's one of those products where there are many ways to achieve the same thing, and no right or wrong way to do it.

Valerie hit the nail on the head! It's certainly one of those things where there is not right or wrong way to use the product - although yes, you need to use them with blending modes :)

I didn't want to create PNG's because you would loose the pretty light effect quality that's created on the pink layout featuring my daughter. So yes! No right or wrong way, you can create papers by using the hue/saturation and then even use those with blending modes for adding a little colorizing effects, etc.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with! I'm sure someone will even come up with some cool stuff I haven't thought to do yet :)

Valerie hit the nail on the head! It's certainly one of those things where there is not right or wrong way to use the product - although yes, you need to use them with blending modes :)

I didn't want to create PNG's because you would loose the pretty light effect quality that's created on the pink layout featuring my daughter. So yes! No right or wrong way, you can create papers by using the hue/saturation and then even use those with blending modes for adding a little colorizing effects, etc.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with! I'm sure someone will even come up with some cool stuff I haven't thought to do yet :)

Amand, here is my layout using your SS paper Mosaic Pixel. I would love CC please.

Archived