teachinglaffs

Hello From St. Louis

19 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody, I am new to the digital scrapbook world. I am recently retired from teaching and I am trying to keep the mind in tact. LOL So what did I do? I bought PSE and Pixa and now I am trying to organize so I can get started. I signed up for a couple of online classes and have taken a photography class. I like scrapping the pictures more than taking them. When my sister found out I learned how to take out a few wrinkles on our faces in our photos, she started sending me all kinds of pictures of herself to work on. LOL With five grandkids and a box full of old photos, I have plenty to scrap.

I'm anxious to peruse this site to get some great advice from all you experts and learners.

Welcome to ScrapGirls. Have fun playing with PSE and don't hesitate to ask questions - there's always someone round here that knows the answer, it's most useful!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Welcome to ScrapGirls! We are happy you are here! I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your creations posted in the gallery!

I'm a Missouri girl, from the other side of the state, Kansas City area.

Welcome to ScrapGirls! There are a few of us from St. Louis on this site and I used to be a teacher. I taught at UCity (McNair and Brittany Woods, and at CBC). Where did you teach?

Karen

Welcome to Scrap Girls! This is a friendly and fun place to be - I'm sure you'll be at home in no time. And there's a few retired teachers among us too. I'm looking forward to to getting to know you.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! A whole new world is opening up for you!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us! Don't hesitate to ask questions. Others out there will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum! :)

Welcome. You have certainly embarked on a richly rewarding journey. :)

Welcome to ScrapGirls - it's a very friendly and helpful community. And there are quite a few teachers among us - I'm one of them; I retired so I could spend time scrapping. Hope you find it to be enjoyable, and mind-sharpening.

Ha! I love the wrinkle removal story! (hey, it's easier than a facelift, right?)

Anyway, nice to meet you, and welcome to our lovely community!

Hello and Welcome to Scrap Girls! Congratulations on your retirement too! I think you will have a fun time ahead of you learning how to digi-scrap and getting all your photos organized. Enjoy!

Welcome! So excited to have another teacher - and scrapper joining us. We are all here to help you - so ask questions - and check out all the tutorials on the Blog. So exciting to have so many photos - funny wrinkle removing LOL.

Lol! Isn't Photoshop a miracle worker -wrinkles away!) I'm glad you are keeping busy in your retirement. You will absolutely be addicted to digi scrapping and to Scrap Girls. Please don't hesitate to ask anything, SG is a very friendly and supportive group!

Armi