Thursday Blog-Inspired Challenge 7/24

SodScrap

Happy Thursday!!

I just love spending time on the blog here at ScrapGirls! I really wish I had more time to spend there. It's such a wealth of knowledge!! Today's inspiration comes from this blog post by Angie Briggs about her layout design process. I always LOVE Angie's layouts!! In her process she talks about layout clusters and how she puts one together. Her clusters are some of my favorite products in the boutique, and I use them OFTEN!

Your challenge today is to create an embellishment cluster (or two or three!) on your layout!

When you finish your layout, post it to the SG Blog Challenge Layouts Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

I actually like putting clusters together and find I always want to move something on the ready-made ones. Ever since I took Anna Mansfield's "Secret Life of Embellishments" class it's made me look closer and try harder! :)

I love clusters - especially those pre-made by designers. ^_^ But I did create a cluster for my beach page in the World Tour game. It's here. I decided not to double post it in the Blog Challenge Gallery.

I actually like putting clusters together and find I always want to move something on the ready-made ones. Ever since I took Anna Mansfield's "Secret Life of Embellishments" class it's made me look closer and try harder! :)

Some times I add to "ready made" clusters too. Anna's class was awesome!

Archived