A Ton Of Layouts To Print..help

Hi ladies, I have a TON (100's +) layouts I need to have printed, I want to do loose pages not a bound book. I just had two books printed with a BYGO free coupon and had AWFUL luck. My photos were very dark discolored and colors OFF I am in the midst of waiting for a refund for that (sigh).

I don't mind paying for a quality service since I want them to last and look nice.

Where has everyone had Good luck with printing? I may have to do printing in batches to afford it ;)! TIA

Hi Shannon,

I had a bunch of 8x8s printed about a year ago at Costco and I was very happy with the quality. I think they were 1.49 each, but I was very satisfied with the service.

Also, you may want to see Carol's (Ande43) posts about Scrapping Simply here: Post #1 and Post #6

Maybe someone else will be along soon with more info for you. HTH

Check out the thread Teecee mentioned.....I was VERY happy with the ones I got from Scrapping Simply.....I am going to have mine done there as soon as summer things are done and I get my life back LOL...... they have special deals for Prepaid plans.....8x8 - 200 for $158 There are prices for 12x12 too....they advertise a special every Wed I think it is on their Facebook page....I got 10 - 8x8 - for 50 cents each.....Postage is $5.00 for as many as fit in the box they came in I am told.....

When I got them I printed out a couple of them on my printer and altho my printer (Epson) is really good the color of theirs was better....mine was fine and would not notice If I had not had something to compare them to.

I love Costco printing if you have one near you and I have also liked Shutterfly and Snapfish.

Also - I have had great success with Walmart printing and you can order online. Maybe even try one and see if you like it. You can do ship-to-store or to yourself.

I also like Walmart for printing and I have occasionally used our Staples as well. Staples does a great job with very quick turn around but they can't print to the edge for some reason - even though my pages are 8.5 x 11 and all to the edge, from Staples they all come back with a small white border around them. Walmart, however, does print to the edge.

If printing onto letter size sheets is OK, I would assemble all your high-res JPGs into one PDF and bring it to Staples for printing. Or maybe keep it to 20 pages per PDF since overly large file sizes can be problematic.

My experience has been 39 cents per sheet, $2 per file, so one 20 page PDF costs $9.80 plus tax, to print. Not too costly to try and if you like it, you can do the rest the same way.

I've had good luck with Office Depot on a few printing jobs but it's been a while and I don't remember the costs but I do remember that it was reasonable. The girl who handled my job was very knowledgeable and had a few suggestions that worked out great.

Archived